- SureSpark ignition system lights every time, at any position on the knob, and automatically re-lights if the flame goes out
- High performance, commercial type permanently sealed burners feature the SoftLit LED lights
- VariSimmer setting that provides gentle, even simmering at precise, low cooking temperatures
- TruConvec two-speed convection cooking uses a convection element in the rear of the oven, fan-forced air, and no direct heat from the top or bottom
- TruGlide rack extend fully making it easier to place food items of any size and weight
Viking delivers performance and design where every single product works together in form and function with the same level of excellence. This 7 series 48-inch natural gas range features eight exclusive Elevation burners with brass flame ports that boast 23,000 BTUs and deliver heat efficiently to any size cookware. All burners have a VariSimmer setting that provides gentle, even simmering at precisely low cooking temperatures. The exclusive SureSpark ignition system lights every time, at any position on the knob, and automatically re-light if the flame goes out. The 4. 7 cubic foot oven has one of the largest oven cavities in the industry and features the exclusive TruConvec two-speed convection cooking which uses a convection element in the rear of the oven, fan-forced air, and no direct heat from the top or bottom. The exclusive single 30,000 BTU U-shaped baking burner allows for finer temperature control and making clean up easy. High performance cooking modes include natural airflow bake, convection bake, infrared broil, convection infrared broil, convection dehydrate and convection defrost. The extra-large Gourmet-Glo glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiler performance and maximum coverage. The range also comes with two Tru-Glide full extension oven racks, one heavy-duty rack, and six rack positions. Three halogen oven lights provide plenty of light throughout the oven cavity. This 7 Series Viking gas range comes with heavy-duty metal knobs that are accented with SoftLit LED lights and the GentleClose door allows the door to slowly close, so your delicate baked goods are not disturbed.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
- Model Number