- SureSpark ignition system lights every time, at any position on the knob, and automatically re-lights if the flame goes out
- High performance, commercial type permanently sealed burners feature the highest combined BTU rating in the industry
- Continuous grate design make it easier to move large pots and pans from burner to burner, and allow for griddles
- One piece stainless steel top has separate spill collection to make cleaning easier and keep the cooktop looking new
- Die cast metal knobs are durable with a push to turn child safety feature
Viking delivers performance and design where every single product works together in form and function with the same level of excellence. This 5 series 30-inch natural gas drop-in cooktop features five sealed burners with a combined highest BTU rating in the industry. The exclusive VSH pro sealed burners that are easy to clean plus have superior performance at any temperature setting. All burners have a VariSimmer setting that provides gentle, even simmering at precisely low cooking temperatures. The exclusive SureSpark ignition system lights every time, at any position on the knob, and automatically re-light if the flame goes out. The sealed burners do now allow spills to enter the one-piece stainless steel burner box. The continuous cooking surface allows you to utilize multiple burners and slide your pots and pans from one burner to the next easily.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
- Model Number