- Induction cooking the most energy efficient form of surface cooking
- MagneQuick induction elements that reacts with iron in your cookware instantly transforming the pan into the heat source
- Large 9-inch induction elements provide up to 3,700 watts of power, the highest combined element rating in the industry
- TransMetallic ceramic surface is durable, wear resistant and easy to clean
- CoolLit blue LED lights illuminate cooking zones while in use and a sensor turns off the element if cookware is not detected
Viking delivers performance and design where every single product works together in form and function with the same level of excellence. The 5 Series 30-inch induction cook top features four cooking zones with MagneQuick induction elements that converts electricity into a magnetic field, which reacts with iron in your cookware, and instantly transforms the pan into the heat source. This process makes induction cooking the most energy efficient form of surface cooking. The large 9-inch induction elements each provide up to 3,700 watts of power and provide the highest combined element rating in the industry. The exclusive CoolLit blue LED lights illuminate cooking zones while in use. The Power Management induction system speeds up boil times as well as provides a quick simmer for sauces. The exclusive TransMetallic ceramic surface is durable, wear resistant and easy to clean. Safety features include child-proof, push-to-turn metal knobs for safe use, and a sensor turns off the element if cookware is not detected within 60 seconds.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
- Model Number