- QuickCook surface elements that allows the cooking elements to reach full power in about three seconds
- Bridge element creates a continuous heated surface for oversized cookware or griddles
- Triple element to accommodate a variety of cookware diameters
- Removable childproof metal die-cast knobs with push-to-turn safety feature
- Easy to clean thanks to the glass ceramic cooktop
Viking delivers performance and design where every single product works together in form and function with the same level of excellence. The 5 Series 30-inch built-in electric cooktop has four burners with QuickCook surface elements that allows the cooking elements to reach full power in about three seconds and a triple element to accommodate a variety of cookware. The bridge element connects the front and rear burners to create a continuous heated surface for oversized cookware or griddles. The high infrared transmission is great for fast cooking no matter what type of cookware you use. The Viking cooktops are easy to clean thanks to the strong, wear resistant glass ceramic and removable childproof metal die-cast knobs.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
- Model Number