- ProChill Temperature Management System that quickly chills food and saves energy
- The electronic controls maintain even temperatures within one degree to keep food fresher longer
- Plasmacluster Ion Air Purifier eliminates bacteria, mold, and odors to enhance food preservation and never degrades or needs replacing
- Bright and energy efficient LED lighting from the top and sidewalls features ramp on theater lighting to provide better visibility
- Spillproof plus shelves create an invisible barrier to contain spills and maximize usable space
Viking delivers performance and design where every single product works together in form and function with the same level of excellence. The Viking Professional right hinge all freezer features ProChill Temperature Management System that quickly chills food, saves energy, and is one of the quietest, most technologically advanced compressors. The electronic controls maintain even temperatures within one degree to keep food fresher longer. The odor eliminator evaporator removes odors and excess humidity while the pin and tube style condenser coil prevents dust and other airborne particles from clogging the condenser. The exclusive Plasmacluster Ion Air Purifier eliminates bacteria, mold, and odors to enhance food preservation and never degrades, needs replacing, and no maintenance is required. Bright and energy efficient LED lighting from the top and sidewalls features ramp on theater lighting to provide better visibility. Adjustable full-width wire shelves, one full-width metal shelf, and two full-width slide-out wire baskets with tempered glass fronts allows for increased storage options. The adaptive defrost controls the timing of the defrost periods and extends to 96 hours, improving food storage because the unit defrosts less often. The automatic ice maker with produces seven to nine batches of ice per 24 hours and has two large-capacity ice buckets. The door alarm sounds and glows to warn that the door has been open for three minutes, and that the temperature has risen above normal operating range. If cooking is everything, then the Viking Professional Series kitchen is everything you need.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
- Model Number