Legacy Cook Number Electric Grill
Choose from 3 fabulous finishes to fit any space!
From backyards to balconies, RVs to boat docks, just plug it in and the patented Cook Number technology produces all the heat you need to grill, sear, roast or bake. Mini-size, Mega performance. Your high-effciency Electric Cook Number Grill costs only 14¢ an hour to use. Compare that to as much $1.50 an hour for ordinary 30,000 BTU gas grills, or up to $3 for 60,000 BTU grills! This electric grill comes in stainless steel, black porcelain, or charcoal grey. If you grill just 4 hours a week, the savings add up—fast!
Patented Cook Number System With Ten Precision Settings
This Outdoor GreatRoom Company 20 Inch Legacy Cook Number Electric Grill and Cover features stainless steel construction; built-in temperature probe; grease drawer with aluminum grease trays for easy cleaning; a compact and lightweight design; 250 sq inches of cooking surface (including the searing plate); 110V, 1200W, 15 amps; and searing temperatures of 500 degrees (in 7-12 minutes). The patented Legacy Cook Number Grilling System has ten precision settings allowing you to set the grill, insert the temperature probe, and walk away. This Legacy Electric Grill grills cleaner and greener! At approximately 15 cents per hour to operate, you will save hundreds on your energy costs! THE GRILL SURFACE AND SEARING PLATE CANNOT BE USED SIMULTANEOUSLY. Electric Grill dimensions (in inches): 21 W x 19 D x 9 H. INCLUDES VINYL COVER.
- Built-In Temperature Probe With Audible Alarm
- Reaches 500 Degrees In 7-12 Minutes
- Grease Tray
- Portable and Lightweight
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
Specifications Grill Type Electric Grill Fuel Type Electric Exterior Material Stainless Steel Color Stainless Steel Cooking Grid Dimensions 11 X 13 1/4 Inches On Wheels No Made In USA No Overall Dimensions Weight 30 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 12-16 weeks
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
What can we help you with?
Contact one of our knowledgeable experts to help guide you through your purchase. Give us a call, toll free at 1-877-743-2269 or Live Chat.
Customers Also Viewed
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Beautiful but functionally flawedThe lights on the Cook by Numbers dial do not illuminate so there is no way to dtermine if the proper temperature has been achieved. The searing plate is useless and it would be better to have the entire cooking surface be a grill. Not being able to use the grill and the searing plate at the same time adds to the uselessness of the searing plate. The workmanship appears to be high quality but someone ought to rethink the functionality.
Great Grill But User Needs to Follow the InstructionsWe have had our cook by numbers grill for over a year and are very happy with both its performance and overall quality but it does take some getting used to. Being an electrical grill V.S. a Charcoal or Propane the searing is for the most part performed on the searing plate. the trick with it is to sear the meat on one side "Following the instructions and when you turn the meat switch the BBQ yo the grill. With the use of the temperature probe the lights to tell you it is cooked work excellent making for perfectly cooked meat. RThe one rule which will drive alot of people crazy is to read the instructions and don't fiddle with the cooking process. Avalable also is a very good cook book to help the novice get familiar to the grill.
Best Electric Grill I have used!My husband and I bought this grill to use in our new condo where we can't have gas. We cook on it about 3 times/week - for ourselves and entertaining. I was used to a gas grill, and I am starting to like this better for performance and taste.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Outdoor GreatRoom Company 20 Inch Legacy Cook Number Stainless Electric Grill And Vinyl Cover? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?