100% infrared grilling helps your food retain more of its own natural juices
- Patented radiant glass panels virtually eliminates hot/cold spots and flare-ups
- Certified for safe use on any surface, including wood
- Rapid 10 minute heat-up times mean less waiting and more grilling
- Grill ships as propane and must be converted to natural gas with included conversion kit
Get ready for moist and flavorful grilling like you have never experienced before, with the TEC G-Sport FR infrared grill. Using a unique and efficient all infrared burner system, the TEC G-Sport FR grill cooks with 100 percent infrared energy, eliminating hot air and reducing moisture loss in food by up to 35 percent. Save on fuel with extremely fuel efficient burners, using 50 percent less gas than other infrared burners on the market. The TEC patented flare-proof stainless steel infrared burner system combined with the radiant glass emitter panel results in tender, juicy, charbroil flavored food. The position of the stainless steel cooking grates, radiant glass panels, and infrared burners creates even heat distribution across the cooking surface and virtually eliminates flare-ups. The TEC G-Sport FR natural gas grill eliminates the need of a side burner because you can place your pots or pans on the cooking grids or radiant panels to heat and cook like on an indoor cooktop. The convenient design of this unit makes it easy to transport to sporting events or vacation destinations. This American-made portable infrared grill is built to last, resisting rust and dents with a thick 304 grade 18-gauge stainless steel body, 309 square inches of cooking area, a stainless steel grid burner rated at 22,000 BTUs, a stainless steel removable drip tray, and is certified to use on any surface, including wood. The push button battery ignition, self-cleaning glass radiant panels, and removable inner trim panels make it easy to clean and operate. This grill ships as propane and includes a natural gas conversion kit.
- 36 1/4 inches
- 14 inches
- 19 3/8 inches
- 124 pounds
WarrantyTEC warrants the stainless steel housing to be free of defects for the lifetime of the product. TEC also warrants the burner assembly to be free of defects for a period of ten years from the original date of purchase, and all other components, including the ignitor, for a one year period after the original date of purchase.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Height 14 Inches Width 36 1/4 Inches Depth 19 3/8 Inches Weight 124 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 1-3 business days
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations (and Canada) only.
over $249 Free under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45–day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product's packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
The BestI am not a review type person, but felt compelled to write about this product. First, I was skeptical that this unit would be able to maintain temps with a lot of meat on it--- like its big brothers. Wrong-- Within 10 minutes it is ready to go at a measured 986 degrees, and it maintains it. It generates so much heat that you can see a tornado of smoke streaming off the meat into the sky, and yet, there is no fire! I don't know if it is because of this high heat that the steaks taste charbroiled, but they definitely taste much better than any gas grill I have ever used. They have the authentic taste of a charcoal grilled steak. If you "sous vide" steaks, you are going to love this unit. It grills the outside so fast that the temp of the steak is not affected. Here, at last, are high end restaurant quality steaks at home. Of course, if you finish a brisket or ribs from the smoker on the TEC you'll be pretty impressed by the results. I have used the TEC for about 6 months and can't conceive of finding anything better than this. I rotisserie chicken so I can't comment on the results of grilling whole chicken, but skinless breasts have the char taste I like and remain quite juicy.
Great ProductHad this for a little over a week now. Have done most meats (chicken, chicken wings, Pork, ans Steak) and a little veggie cooking. Everything has turned out great. My father-in-law said his steak tasted better than the four star restaurant he ate at the previous week. Heats up very fast and gets very hot. Heat is controllable....this was very helpful when doing some of the wings and veggies. Very easy to clean thus far, although it is a little extra step, but no biggie thus far. Would and have recommend to my friends. So far I am singing the praises of TEC!
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the TEC G-Sport FR 30-Inch Portable Infrared Natural Gas Grill - GSRNTFR? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?