- Front venting and fully finished cabinet allow this unit to be used built-in or freestanding
- Frost-free operation makes cleaning simple and easy
- Interior holds 2 one-sixth kegs to accommodate all tastes
- Reversible door allows for left or right hinge installation
- Tap kit includes a 5 lb. CO2 tank and regulator, draft tower, connection hardware and cleaning kit
This double tap kegerator from the Summit Classic collection allows you to serve two of your favorite drafts at just the right refreshing temperature. This 5. 7 cubic foot kegerator features a double tap system, and can accommodate two 1/6th kegs. The front mounted thermostat allows to adjust the internal temperature so that your beer is always perfect cooled. This kegerator also features frost-free operation to make cleaning easy. The features continue with the 304 stainless steel reversible door, professional style handle, stainless steel drip tray and sealed back. The front venting and fully finished cabinet allow this 100 percent CFC free unit to be used built-in. This unit comes with a complete tap kit including a 5 pound CO2 tank, regulator, draft arm, dual Sankey tap, connection hardware and a cleaning kit.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
- Model Number