- Front venting and fully finished cabinet allow this unit to be used built-in or freestanding
- Drawers can be customized with overlay panels to match or accent existing cabinetry design
- Alarm alerts if interior temperature falls or rises beyond recommended setting or if door is left ajar
- Included is a sliding chrome basket for added storage and two adjustable dividers for more organization
- Temperature memory function restores settings after power has been lost to preserve contents
Innovative and sleek these sturdy stainless steel, panel-ready freezer drawers from the Summit Classic Collection will look great in any home or office. The 3. 5 cubic foot freezer drawers come with removable chrome baskets and drawer dividers for easy organization, and the white LED lights illuminate the interior for easy item selection. The digital thermostat and display let you set and monitor the internal temperature between -11F and 11F easily and without worry. This unit uses fan-forced cooling to ensure an even temperature throughout the unit, and the temperature memory function restores the unit to its set temperature after a power loss. Audio alarms indicate if the interior temperature falls outside proper storage parameters or if the door is left open saving you money on energy costs. These drawers also feature a full frost-free operation system to make cleaning easy. The features continue with the professional style handles, stainless steel kick plate and sealed back. The front venting and fully finished cabinet allow this 100 percent CFC free unit to be used built-in or freestanding. This unit includes stainless steel fronts with handles, but does accept custom panel overlays for easy integration with existing cabinetry.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
- Model Number