- Designed for DIY tap installation, tapping equipment is not included with this unit
- Full-size compartment accommodates half, quarter or 1/6th keg sizes
- Stainless steel floor cover provides protection when loading kegs
- Automatic defrost system helps prevent icy buildup for easy maintenance
- Attractive design with a stainless steel wrapped exterior and horizontal professional handle
This do-it-yourself undercounter kegerator from Summit allows you to serve your favorite draft beer at just the right refreshing temperature. This 5. 6 cubic foot kegerator features a single tap system, and can accommodate half, quarter, or 1/6 kegs. The digital thermostat allows you to adjust the internal temperature so that your beer is always perfectly cooled. This kegerator also features automatic defrost to make cleaning easy. The features continue with the stainless steel reversible door, stainless steel handle, and stainless steel drip tray. This 100 percent CFC free unit is designed to be built-in. This unit does not include any tapping hardware to allow you to customize your own draft system.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
- Model Number