Constructed with commercial grade 304 stainless steel for lasting durability
- Uses a patented infrared cooking system for even temperature, no flare-ups and 30% less propane consumption
- Grate-level temperature gauges allow grilling with the lid up
- Dual tube side burner allows you to prepare side dishes and sauces while grilling
- Adjustable warming rack with storage and roasting positions
Turn out great tasting steaks and chops on this three-burner, full-sized grill loaded with features any cook would love--integrated electronic ignition, halogen lights and an 18,000 BTU side burner that can boil 15 quarts of water in 18 minutes. It is built to last with premium materials and uses advanced infrared technology to give you maximum performance and value for your investment.
- 56 1/2 inches
- 48 3/8 inches
- 25 inches
- 218 pounds
WarrantySaber warrants the fabricated stainless steel components (lids, lid inserts, exterior fire box and cart panels), to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal residential use for the lifetime of the product. Saber warrants the stainless steel burner tubes and carryover tubes a period of ten (10) years from the original date of purchase. Saber warrants the stainless steel cooking grates, emitters, warming racks and porcelain enameled warming racks, grates, and burner box for a period of five (5) years from the original date of purchase. Saber warrants all painted parts and any other parts not specifically mentioned above for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase. Saber will replace the part which fails or is found to be defective during the warranty period, at no cost to the original purchaser. Owner shall be responsible for proper installation, providing normal care and maintenance, and providing proof of purchase upon request
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Height 48 3/8 Inches Width 56 1/2 Inches Depth 25 Inches Weight 218 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 1-3 business days Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 39 3/16 Inches Shipping Height 30 11/16 Inches Shipping Length 26 Inches Shipping Weight 218 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations (and Canada) only.
over $249 Free under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45–day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product's packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
What can we help you with?
Contact one of our knowledgeable experts to help guide you through your purchase. Give us a call, toll free at 1-877-743-2269 or Live Chat.
Customers Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Products
Solaire 27 Inch Deluxe All Infrared Freestanding Propane Gas Grill On Angular Pedestal Base - SO…
|Lynx Professional 36-Inch Freestanding Propane Gas Grill With One Infrared ProSear Burner And Ro…||TEC Patio FR 44-Inch Freestanding Infrared Propane Gas Grill On Black Pedestal - PFR2LPPEDB|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Gas Grill Class||Premium||Luxury||Premium|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Stainless Grade||304 Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel|
|Number Of Main Burners||2 Burners||3 Burners||2 Burners|
|Grilling Surface BTUs||32000||73000||60000|
|Infrared Main Burner||All Infrared||One Infrared||All Infrared|
|Main Burner Material||Ceramic Infrared||Cast Brass + Ceramic Infrared||Stainless Infrared|
|Flame Tamer Material||—||Ceramic||Radiant Glass|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||23 X 15 5/8 Inches||33 X 18 1/2 Inches||41 X 14 3/8 Inches|
|Heat Zone Separators||No||No||Yes|
|Side Burner Type||None||None||None|
|Grill Type||Gas Grill||Gas Grill||Gas Grill|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Main Grilling Area||362 Sq. Inches||640 Sq. Inches||592 Sq. Inches|
|Secondary Grilling Area||180 Sq. Inches||295 Sq. Inches||—|
|Total Grilling Area||542 Sq. Inches||935 Sq. Inches||—|
|Rotisserie Burner BTUs||No Rear Burner||14000||No Rear Burner|
|Ignition Type||Continuous Spark||Hot Surface||Continuous Spark|
|Grill Lights||None||Internal / External||None|
|Spring Assisted Hood||No||Yes||No|
|Includes Smoker Box||No||Yes||No|
|Cart Assembly||Some Assembly Required||Pre-Assembled||Some Assembly Required|
|Made In USA||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Hose / Regulator Included||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Extra Features||—||—||Best Infrared Freestanding Gas Grill Award Winner|
Show More Less
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Sabre 3 burner stainless grillBought Sabre grill several years ago. Originally propane, now converted to natural gas. Use it an estimated 3 times per week summer or winter. Cooking is excellent (woking on side burner included) even for difficult items like thick cut pork chops. Always tender and juicy. More money than cheaper grills but worth every penny.
Terrible Grill and terrible serviceI purchased from an authorized dealer so they could assemble the grill. The ignition doesn't work. You have to take out the grates every time and light with a match. A grill this expensive should just work. The dealer and Saber sent instructions to disassemble and fix, but why pay this much for a grill and have to fix it! My cheap grill is more reliable than this piece of junk.
Bought this BBQ just over two years agoI have been happy with the results from this BBQ over the last two years. I have better control over the heat and what Im cooking. The results of the cooking with even heat help a lot. The igniters have given me no problems to date not like past BBQs I have bought from other brands. This BBQ so far has been the best one I have purchased to date. This is not to say I have not had any problems. I have emailed Saber about the wheels rusting and have hot heard from them to date. This has been over one month waiting for a reply. All I requested was a new set of wheels that I could install myself.
Wow, great infrared cookingI purchased in February so I've had the SS500 for about 5 months. The results from this grill have really been outstanding. Infrared really does work. The meats come out more juicy and my whole family has noticed. The unit itself has stood up well for the time I've had it. It lights easily. The side burner is very hot and is very useful now that it is warm out so we don't heat up our kitchen. Some people complain about how hot the grill can get but that's a great feature and you just need to learn to manage it. The grill does produce more smoke than a normal grill because all drippings burn off instead of falling down into a tray. I love the smell and mine is in a wide open area so the smoke does not bother me at all. I do think it uses less gas, BUT it is so good at burning off to clean itself I'm running it for an extra 10-15 minutes on high and I think that's offsetting the lower rate of consumption. An LP tank seems to be lasting me about the same length of time as on my old grill. Two minor nits with the design/quality: 1. There is a locking nut on the tank holder and I can't understand how it is supposed to be used. It's virtually inaccessible to adjust and it just gets in the way from inserting the tank. 2. The wheel locks are plastic and when it is very cold out these plastic locks don't flex at all so they can just break off when you lock them. Two broke during initial assembly in February. Saber quickly sent me a new set. The replacements are the same though so it may happen again, but at least I have two extra and really I probably only need two wheels to lock so you could say I have 4 extra.
Saber SS 500 A Great PerformerThe design and execution of the Saber grills was something new to me. I have used the traditional grills for a long time. After giving a large list of contenders a critical evaluation we finally decided to purchase a "Saber". This infrared burner style grill had a quick learning curve and after using it for the past few months I am pretty much delighted. It is now "seasoned" and I have all the confidence one needs to tackle virtually anything. I love not worrying about flare-ups. That is a thing of the past with the Sabers. I have cooked a full pound of bacon all at once with awesome results while grilling burgers. From vegetables to filets, you can do it all. I have no reason to doubt that this grill will last quite a long time with good performance. The grill cover is substantial and is easy to put on and take off. I converted mine from LP to Natural Gas and it was very easy. What is very surprising is that it uses very little gas due to it's efficient burner design. The cost/performance for this grill is probably unmatched.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Saber 500 32-Inch 3-Burner Freestanding Infrared Propane Gas Grill? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?