- Bark and char front logs with pine cones and mixed bark and split top logs
- Rasmussen gas log molds are created from select pieces of actual wood reproducing the finest bark detail
- Ceramic coatings are hand applied to recreate the random complexity of real wood
- Burner is constructed of heavy gauge steel with welded seams for maximum performance and durability
- Designed for a larger scale fireplace and has lower ember burner and main upper burner welded to a heavy grate
A pioneer in decorative heating, Rasmussen leads the way with beautifully crafted gas log sets made from the finest quality refractory ceramic materials. Rasmussen gas log molds are created from select pieces of actual wood reproducing the finest bark detail. Environmentally safe ceramic coatings are hand applied in a multi-step process to recreate the random complexity of real wood for a surprisingly natural finish. Rigid steel reinforcement ensures a sturdy, long-lasting log set and a carefully designed burner system produces the most realistic wood fire look in decorative appliances. Let the heavy bark, split and charred features of the Evening Lone Star Log Set from Rasmussen bring the timeless beauty of a glowing log fire into your home. This Rasmussen Gas Log set includes: Vented Gas Logs, Vented Burner, Grate, Volcanic Ash, Ember Magic, Connector Kit, Damper Clamp, and Instructions. Burner Ignition Method: Factory Installed Manual Safety Pilot Control.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
- Model Number
- ELS30 + LC30-ME-P