- Reversible Bark to Split Logs and pine cones with straight one piece front log
- Rasmussen gas log molds are created from select pieces of actual wood reproducing the finest bark detail
- Ceramic coatings are hand applied to recreate the random complexity of real wood
- Burner is constructed of heavy gauge steel with welded seams for maximum performance and durability
- Custom Embers Pan Burner features full, realistic flames, a large ember bed, and height adjustability, all without the need for a grate
A pioneer in decorative heating, Rasmussen leads the way with beautifully crafted gas log sets made from the finest quality refractory ceramic materials. Rasmussen gas log molds are created from select pieces of actual wood reproducing the finest bark detail. Environmentally safe ceramic coatings are hand applied in a multi-step process to recreate the random complexity of real wood for a surprisingly natural finish. Rigid steel reinforcement ensures a sturdy, long-lasting log set and a carefully designed burner system produces the most realistic wood fire look in decorative appliances. Unlike traditional gas log burners, this burner used does not include a log grate. Let the CrossFire Log Set from Rasmussen bring the timeless beauty of a glowing log fire into your home. This Rasmussen Gas Log set includes: Vented Gas Logs, Vented Tapered Full Pan Burner, Sand, Ember Magic, Connector Kit, Damper Clamp, and Instructions. Burner Output 85,000 BTUs.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
- Model Number
- XF21 + CXF21-B-N