- Handcrafted to represent the historic coal-burning fireplaces
- Made from the finest refractory ceramics with sturdy steel reinforcement
- Features a pre-installed basic variable flame height safety pilot valve
- Classic style basket adds a touch of elegance
- This set comes bundled with a hand-held remote for effortless across-the-room control
Modeled from historic fireplaces, the Rasmussen CoalFire Classic style set is an authentic touch to any Victorian style fireplace. The coals are made from refractory cement and the burner state-of-the-art lanced-port opposed-louver burner that will heat your room effortlessly has a BTU output of 40,000 BTUs. Surrounding the coals is a beautiful classic style basket. Featured is a pre-installed basic variable flame height safety pilot valve that is operated by a switch or the included remote control. Typically, this CoalFire set is used for fireplaces that were not designed for burning wood but have a flue or fireplaces with shallow depths. This Rasmussen Gas Log set includes: Vent-Free Coals, Vent-Free ANSI Certified Burner, Grate, Safety Control, Oxygen Depletion Sensor, (ODS) Pilot, Remote, Connector Kit and Sand.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
- Model Number