Heavy-duty cast aluminum drip pan prevents flare-ups, diffusing heat evenly across the cooking surface
Built with quality in mind, the American made Phoenix SD complete outdoor cooking system is easy enough for a beginner to use and has enough features for the serious griller. This grill is designed to let you do it all: grill, roast, steam and smoke. Each side of the stainless steel, oval-shaped dual burner is controlled individually and together provides up to 25,000 BTUs of precise heat. The solid brass dual valve allows you to adjust your grill as low as 250 degrees for slow cooking, or turn it up to 500 degrees for high heat grilling. The adjustable vents on the top of the grill allow you to maintain and control the air flow while cooking. For steaming, close the drain valve, fill the cast aluminum drip pan that sits above the burner with liquid of your choice and set the burner to high to steam vegetables or seafood. The heat rises around the drip pan, making it virtually free of flare-ups. With the electric ignition with stainless steel gas collector box, you can easily light the grill using one AAA battery. The stainless steel diamond pattern cooking mesh grid provides 400 square inches of cooking space and prevents food from falling through. The stainless steel grill head has a Sta-Kool swivel, stainless steel handle to open the lid safely and easily and the hood has stainless steel heat indicator to monitor temperatures. The black, powder coated cast aluminum patio base includes two stainless steel side shelves with tool hooks. Clean up is easy with the cast aluminum drip pan and collection bucket.
- Versatile grill allows for grilling, steaming, roasting, or smoking
- Dual stainless steel burner with independent controls for separate left and right heat zones allow cooking over indirect heat
- Galvanized bucket and solid brass valve provide easy draining and disposal of the drip pan fluids
- Stainless steel mesh cooking grid provides smooth surface to cook on without fear of food falling through
WarrantyPhoenix grills have a lifetime warranty on the grill top and bottom, control panel, stainless steel or aluminum column, deck/patio base, portable base, stainless steel shelf, stainless steel cooking grid and stainless steel fasteners. The stainless steel burner and cast aluminum drip pan are warranted for ten (10) years. The black aluminized grill top and bottom are warranted for five (5) years. All other components including the igniter system, gas valves and knobs are warranted for one (1) year.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Height 49 1/4 Inches Width 52 1/4 Inches Depth 25 Inches Weight 145 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 8-12 weeks
Simple Shipping†Four days only - FREE SHIPPING on everything! Black Friday through Cyber Monday
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Great grillI've owned a Weber, Charbroil, and a Baker's Choice grill. In my opinion, the Phoenix grill beats them all. I love not having to monitor the grill for flare ups, because there isn't any. I can sit back and enjoy a beer and entertain guests without any worries. It's so versatile. I've steamed crab legs, roasted chickens, grilled steaks and vegetables, all with excellent results. It's so easy to use, my wife (who doesn't like cooking on a grill) has no problem at all using it. We use the grill a minimum of 3 times a week (even during the cold, Wisconsin winter). We love it!
Fantastic!I bought the full stainless model after doing much research. Stainless reflects heat better. This grill is just fantastic, you cook by time and don't worry about your chicken catching on fire. And the way it cooks is great, I have never had chicken with such crispy skin, when the grease drips off the meat and hits the cooking plate it vaporizes and surrounds the meat in a hot mist, it is like deep frying and baking simultaneously. NY strips are the best and it does the best Salmon ever. I tried steaming with it and a dedicated steamer would be better. At $1000 I don't see the materials to warrant the price, but it cooks great. Weber will never be used again. plus you can cook/smoke roasts, turkeys etc. I love it.
Safety ConcernsThis grill can get hot but on a colder day is struggles to get to temp. The fire box is basically a sheet metal box so if your grill is hot the entire box is hot. To be expected on all grills. The problem with this grills design is that the box wraps around the front past the knobs so everything in that area is the same temp as the grill. The sheet metal extends over the top of the knobs so be careful turning the knobs or your knuckles will have second degree burns very quickly. I think this is a poor design and while grills are dangerous devices as they are, I think this one because of where the heat box is, create an additional hazard. I hate think what would happen if my grandson walked up and touched it. You should also be aware that as it is it will leave no grill marks. Basically, it is an exposed oven.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Phoenix Stainless Steel Propane Gas Grill Head On Stainless / Aluminum Patio Base - SDSSOPP? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?