Heavy-duty cast aluminum drip pan prevents flare-ups, diffusing heat evenly across the cooking surface
- Versatile grill allows for grilling, steaming, roasting, or smoking
- Dual stainless steel burner with independent controls for separate left and right heat zones allow cooking over indirect heat
- Galvanized bucket and solid brass valve provide easy draining and disposal of the drip pan fluids
- Stainless steel mesh cooking grid provides smooth surface to cook on without fear of food falling through
Built with quality in mind, the American made Phoenix SD complete outdoor cooking system is easy enough for a beginner to use and has enough features for the serious griller. This grill is designed to let you do it all: grill, roast, steam and smoke. Each side of the stainless steel, oval-shaped dual burner is controlled individually and together provides up to 25,000 BTUs of precise heat. The solid brass dual valve allows you to adjust your grill as low as 250 degrees for slow cooking, or turn it up to 500 degrees for high heat grilling. The adjustable vents on the top of the grill allow you to maintain and control the air flow while cooking. For steaming, close the drain valve, fill the cast aluminum drip pan that sits above the burner with liquid of your choice and set the burner to high to steam vegetables or seafood. The heat rises around the drip pan, making it virtually free of flare-ups. With the electric ignition with stainless steel gas collector box, you can easily light the grill using one AAA battery. The stainless steel diamond pattern cooking mesh grid provides 400 square inches of cooking space and prevents food from falling through. The stainless steel grill head has a Sta-Kool swivel, stainless steel handle to open the lid safely and easily and the hood has stainless steel heat indicator to monitor temperatures. The black, powder coated cast aluminum cart includes two stainless steel side shelves with tool hooks and four locking casters. Clean up is easy with the cast aluminum drip pan and collection bucket.
- 52 1/4 inches
- 49 1/4 inches
- 25 inches
- 145 pounds
WarrantyPhoenix grills have a lifetime warranty on the grill top and bottom, control panel, stainless steel or aluminum column, deck/patio base, portable base, stainless steel shelf, stainless steel cooking grid and stainless steel fasteners. The stainless steel burner and cast aluminum drip pan are warranted for ten (10) years. The black aluminized grill top and bottom are warranted for five (5) years. All other components including the igniter system, gas valves and knobs are warranted for one (1) year.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Height 49 1/4 Inches Width 52 1/4 Inches Depth 25 Inches Weight 145 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 7-10 business days
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
OUTSTANDINGGrill was delivered quickly. It was securely wrapped and undamaged. Assembled by myself. Instructions good. Nuts, bolts and other pieces were above average. They recommend a socket wrench but I did not think this was really a requirement. Grill looks good, sturdy, well thought out. Venturies a little hard to access if cleaning is required. Have cooked dry and wet. Hard to get temp below 300 for wet cooking. But Produced an excellent Brisket using this method. Burgers very good as it sears better than I expected. Would definitely recommend.
Great GrillWe have had this grill for about six months, we grill maybe three times a week and here in Minnesota we do it in our garage in the winter. We open the door a little and get some cross draft to help with the smoke from grilling. I was soooo tired of the flame up from all the other grills I have owned that I thought I would spend a few extra dollars and get the Phoenix. I got the all SS one due to the fact that it will sit out all summer. I am very pleased with this grill and wish I would have bought one years ago. The heat builds up quite fast and stays were you want it. I grill our steaks at around 300 deg. and that is held on the low setting (sometimes with just one burner). You cannot go wrong with this grill. I only have one question, they said the side trays were SS but my magnetic temperature prob will stick to them, it will not stick to the other SS on the grill.
Perfect for what I needThis grill is exactly what I wanted. I've had every type of grill in every price range and only recently discovered that instead of a water bottle by the grill I could buy a design that eliminates flare ups and grease fires. It also excels with delicate items such as vegetables and seafood.
Question & Answer
What are the differences between the base options?
There are two base options available: black aluminum pedestal with cast iron base or stainless steel pedestal with an aluminized steel base. The stainless steel base should hold up better to the elements over the years. As far as the mounting options available. the "On-Cart" version features for small caster wheels, making easily to maneuver anytime. The "On Patio Base" features no wheels, and is best for a more permanent placement of your grill. The "On Pedestal Cart" features two large rear wheels and pedestal feet for the best of both worlds.
Want to ask a question about this product?