Bromic Smart-Heat Electric Patio Heaters
Bromic Heating designs, engineers, and manufactures gas, electric, and portable heating solutions. Bromic electric infrared patio heaters use Smart-Heat™ technology to efficiently heat spaces in a variety of weather conditions and environments. These models are rated for both residential and commercial applications.
Bromic Electric Smart-Heat solutions offer many benefits such as:
- Precise directional heating that allows you to easily heat an intended area by simply adjusting brackets
- Stainless steel construction in select models for an ultra-durable design that will last for years
- Radiant infrared technology that helps prevent heat loss because it heats objects and people, as opposed to just the air around the heater
Bromic also provides accessories to expand these advantages.
- Recess kits help to mount a heater nearly flush with the wall or ceiling
- When wall-mounting isn’t possible or practical, suspension poles lower the heater from the ceiling to an appropriate height
- Wireless controls allow you to turn the heaters on and off from a distance
- A dimmer puts you in command of heat output
- If you have multiple heaters, a master remote is a great solution for quickly turning them on
Bromic Smart-Heat electric patio heaters are available in a few different series that all live up to Bromic’s high standards of performance, reliability, and beauty.
Bromic Tungsten Electric Heaters
Tungsten Smart-Heat Electric Infrared Patio Heaters have an industrial aesthetic and offer high-performance radiant heating to efficiently supply heat in both outdoor and semi-enclosed spaces. A steel coil housed in translucent fused quartz emits a soft red glow when it’s heating. Heat is then spread across the area via a high-output mesh screen, maximizing outdoor heating capabilities.
Bromic Platinum Electric Heaters
Platinum Smart-Heat Electric Infrared Patio Heaters should be used in low-clearance and design-focused spaces. The Platinum series is a slim, stainless steel unit that minimizes light emissions to seamlessly blend into its surroundings and keep your designs subtle. A tinted glass-ceramic screen helps to hide the light emissions without sacrificing the heater’s ability to heat an area.
Bromic Cobalt Electric Heaters
The Cobalt Smart-Heat Electric Infrared Patio Heaters are the most economical patio heaters Bromic offers. These heaters are minimalistic — meaning they have only the features you need to stay warm — but as with all Bromic heaters, they offer high performance and durable quality, even at an entry-level price point.