Charcoal pan can be adjusted for multilevel heat control
- Adjustable air vents for controlling the temperature
- Charcoal rotisserie burner for restaurant quality cooking
- Front loading door allows for adding charcoal while cooking
- Includes two charcoal dividers for direct or indirect cooking
Combining traditional charcoal grilling with modern styling and performance, the Napoleon Professional Charcoal Grill does it all. Solidly constructed from durable 304 stainless steel, this Napoleon grill has 605 square inches of main cooking area and 240 square inches of warming area for a total of 845 square inches of cooking area. This grill has an amazing, exclusive rotisserie burner powered by charcoal for roasting meat like a professional chef. The porcelainized cast iron wave cooking grates efficiently retain heat and create unique, perfect sear lines on your food. This grill features an adjustable, full width charcoal bed with an easy to use handle and convenient front loading charcoal door for easy filling. It also has adjustable air vents for increased heat control. Discover the versatility of this unique grill with the included charcoal dividers, which allow you to cook low and slow over indirect heat, or sear with direct heat. The tightly sealed, double-walled hood features an Accu-Probe temperature gauge and retains heat for oven-like performance. The ash and drip pan slide out when you are done cooking for quick and easy cleaning. The stainless steel grill cart features wrap around shelves, condiment trays, tool hooks, double doors for storage and easy roll locking casters for moving the grill around.
- 67 1/2 inches
- 49 1/2 inches
- 24 3/4 inches
- 235 pounds
WarrantyThe aluminum castings, stainless steel and porcelain enameled base, wheels, knobs, porcelain enameled lids, stainless steel lid inserts, and lid handles are warranted for a lifetime. During the first five (5) years Napoleon will provide replacement parts free of charge. From the 6th year to lifetime, Napoleon will provide replacement parts at 50 percent of the current retail price. Cast iron cooking grids, lifting mechanism, and temperature gauges are warranted for two (2) years. Casters, warming racks, fasteners and accessories are warranted for one (1) year.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Height 49 1/2 Inches Width 67 1/2 Inches Depth 24 3/4 Inches Weight 235 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 3-5 business days Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 41 Inches Shipping Height 29 Inches Shipping Length 31 Inches Shipping Weight 240 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Napoleon Professional Freestanding Charcoal Grill? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?