Proudly made in the USA from the inventor of the first gas grill in 1960
- Thick, heavy-duty cast aluminum housing offers excellent heat retention and rust resistance
- The FlavorMaster Porcelain briquettes give precisely controlled heat, superior cooking and true BBQ flavor
- Two folding stainless steel side shelves add valuable workspace
- The burner ports are uniform in the patented H style stainless steel dual burners providing consistent heating
This MHP gas grill features a high profile, thick, cast aluminum no rust exterior housing that accommodates large cuts of meat and features a Sta-Kool handle which rolls to make opening the hood easy. The two (2) stainless steel cooking grids offer 433 1/2 square inches of cooking area. The 40,000 BTU stainless H-type dual burner has burner ports that are uniform in size and shape with even flames on each port providing superior cooking performance. The FlavorMaster long lasting porcelain briquettes provide constant precisely controlled heat and true barbeque flavor and the heavy duty rock grate has a fused on rust resistant porcelain finish. Includes stainless aluminum column and black, cast aluminum patio base. Includes propane hose and regulator with fuel level gauge, two (2) stainless steel side shelves and stainless grease cup for easy clean-up. Some assembly required for this MHP BBQ Grill.
- 57 inches
- 44 3/8 inches
- 22 3/4 inches
- 109 pounds
WarrantyModern Home Products (MHP) offers a lifetime warranty on the top and bottom castings, control panel, stainless steel shelf brackets, in-ground/patio base post, stainless steel and sear magic cooking grids and stainless steel burners. The porcelain briquettes and infrared burners are warranted against defects for a period of five (5) years and all other components including ignition system, valves, Nu-Stone side shelves, control knobs, patio base and rock grates are warrantied against defects for a period of one (1) year. All paint is warrantied for thirty (30) days. MHP also offers a one (1) year warranty on all parts if installed in a commercial, multi-unit or community use location.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Height 44 3/8 Inches Width 57 Inches Depth 22 3/4 Inches Weight 109 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24-48 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 57 Inches Shipping Height 45 Inches Shipping Length 23 Inches Shipping Weight 109 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Compare to Similar Products
MHP WNK4DD Propane Gas Grill With Stainless Steel Shelves And Stainless Grids On Stainless Patio…
|PGS A40 Cast Aluminum Freestanding Propane Gas Grill On Black Portable Pedestal Base||MHP Tri-Burn W3G4DD Propane Gas Grill With SearMagic Grids On Black Patio Base||MHP Tri-Burn W3G4DD Freestanding Propane Gas Grill With SearMagic Grids On Stainless Cart|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Model Number||WNK4DD-P + OCOL + OP-P||A40LP + AB PED + ALC||W3G4DD-PS + OCOLB + OP-P||W3G4DD-PS + OCOL + OM-P|
|Gas Grill Class||Entry-Level||Entry-Level||Entry-Level||Entry-Level|
|Exterior Material||Cast Aluminum||Cast Aluminum||Cast Aluminum||Cast Aluminum|
|Number Of Main Burners||2 Burners||2 Burners||3 Burners||3 Burners|
|Grilling Surface BTUs||40000||40000||35000||35000|
|Infrared Main Burner||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available|
|Main Burner Material||Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Flame Tamer Material||Porcelain||—||Porcelain||Porcelain|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Anodized Aluminum||Anodized Aluminum|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||24 X 15 3/4 Inches||25 1/2 X 17 Inches||24 X 15 3/4 Inches||24 X 15 3/4 Inches|
|Heat Zone Separators||No||No||No||No|
|Side Burner Type||None||None||None||None|
|Grill Type||Gas Grill||Gas Grill||Gas Grill||Gas Grill|
|Main Grilling Area||433 1/2 Sq. Inches||434 Sq. Inches||433 1/2 Sq. Inches||433 1/2 Sq. Inches|
|Secondary Grilling Area||208 Sq. Inches||178 Sq. Inches||140 Sq. Inches||140 Sq. Inches|
|Total Grilling Area||642 Sq. Inches||612 Sq. Inches||574 Sq. Inches||574 Sq. Inches|
|Rotisserie Burner BTUs||No Rear Burner||No Rear Burner||No Rear Burner||No Rear Burner|
|Ignition Type||Continuous Spark||Continuous Spark||Continuous Spark||Continuous Spark|
|Spring Assisted Hood||No||No||No||No|
|Includes Smoker Box||No||No||No||No|
|Cart Assembly||—||Some Assembly Required||—||Some Assembly Required|
|Side Shelf Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Made In USA||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Hose / Regulator Included||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Show More Less
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the MHP WNK4DD Propane Gas Grill With Stainless Steel Shelves And Stainless Grids On Stainless Patio Base? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?