Proudly made in the USA from the inventor of the first gas grill in 1960
This MHP gas grill features a high profile, thick, cast aluminum no rust exterior housing that accommodates large cuts of meat and features a Sta-Kool handle which rolls to make opening the hood easy. The two (2) SearMagic cooking grids offer 365 1/2 square inches of cooking area and even comes with a SearMagic secondary cooking rack. The anodized aluminum SearMagic cooking rack is reversible with one side wide-ribbed for grilling steaks, chops, burgers or ribs and giving them sear lines. Flip it over and its smooth surface is perfect for fish, vegetables or even breakfast foods such as French toast. The 30,000 BTU stainless H-type dual burner has burner ports that are uniform in size and shape with even flames on each port providing superior cooking performance. Includes black, aluminum post and black, Nu-Stone patio/deck base mount with stainless steel tubing and propane hose and regulator with fuel level gauge, one (1) stainless steel side shelf and stainless grease cup for easy clean-up. Some assembly required for this MHP BBQ Grill.
- Thick, heavy-duty cast aluminum housing offers excellent heat retention and rust resistance
- The FlavorMaster Porcelain briquettes give precisely controlled heat, superior cooking and true BBQ flavor
- The single folding stainless steel side shelve adds valuable workspace
- Reversible Sear Magic cooking grids produce excellent sear lines, heat uniformly and quickly for even cooking
WarrantyModern Home Products (MHP) offers a lifetime warranty on the top and bottom castings, control panel, stainless steel shelf brackets, in-ground/patio base post, stainless steel and sear magic cooking grids and stainless steel burners. The porcelain briquettes and infrared burners are warranted against defects for a period of five (5) years and all other components including ignition system, valves, Nu-Stone side shelves, control knobs, patio base and rock grates are warrantied against defects for a period of one (1) year. All paint is warrantied for thirty (30) days. MHP also offers a one (1) year warranty on all parts if installed in a commercial, multi-unit or community use location.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Height 43 1/2 Inches Width 37 3/4 Inches Depth 22 3/4 Inches Weight 75 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24-48 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 38 Inches Shipping Height 44 Inches Shipping Length 23 Inches Shipping Weight 75 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Compare to Similar Products
MHP JNR4DD Propane Gas Grill With Stainless Steel Shelves And SearMagic Grids On Bolt Down Post
|MHP WNK4DD Propane Gas Grill With Stainless Steel Shelves And Stainless Grids On In-Ground Post||PGS A30 Cast Aluminum Propane Gas Grill On In-Ground Post||MHP Tri-Burn W3G4DD Propane Gas Grill With SearMagic Grids On Bolt Down Post|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Model Number||JNR4DD-PS + MPB||WNK4DD-P + MPP||A30LP + APP||W3G4DD-PS + MPB|
|Gas Grill Class||Entry-Level||Entry-Level||Entry-Level||Entry-Level|
|Exterior Material||Cast Aluminum||Cast Aluminum||Cast Aluminum||Cast Aluminum|
|Number Of Main Burners||2 Burners||2 Burners||2 Burners||3 Burners|
|Grilling Surface BTUs||30000||40000||30000||35000|
|Infrared Main Burner||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available|
|Main Burner Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Flame Tamer Material||Porcelain||Porcelain||Ceramic||Porcelain|
|Cooking Grate Material||Anodized Aluminum||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Anodized Aluminum|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||20 X 15 3/4 Inches||24 X 15 3/4 Inches||20 5/8 X 16 Inches||24 X 15 3/4 Inches|
|Heat Zone Separators||No||No||No||No|
|Side Burner Type||None||None||None||None|
|Grill Type||Gas Grill||Gas Grill||Gas Grill||Gas Grill|
|Main Grilling Area||365 1/2 Sq. Inches||433 1/2 Sq. Inches||330 Sq. Inches||433 1/2 Sq. Inches|
|Secondary Grilling Area||140 Sq. Inches||208 Sq. Inches||121 Sq. Inches||140 Sq. Inches|
|Total Grilling Area||506 Sq. Inches||642 Sq. Inches||451 Sq. Inches||574 Sq. Inches|
|Rotisserie Burner BTUs||No Rear Burner||No Rear Burner||No Rear Burner||No Rear Burner|
|Ignition Type||Continuous Spark||Continuous Spark||Continuous Spark||Continuous Spark|
|Spring Assisted Hood||No||No||No||No|
|Includes Smoker Box||No||No||No||No|
|Side Shelf Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Made In USA||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Hose / Regulator Included||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Show More Less
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
indestructableAfter using my grill in my house for 6 years-I was forced to rent out my house due to the economy for 2 years. My tenant destroyed everything in the house and really tried to destroy my mhp 48000 btu grill. Even had a tree growing in it.I had to smoke out a bee hive in the base.After a 5 hour cleanup that included some pressure washing-It came back all the way to new.Still works and cooks even just like bran new.Great stainless steel grate and great choice of brass and steel fittings.Even the grill rocks are the very best and the side burners igniter still worked after 9 years.I.m a chef and owned a few restaurants.Great stuff for the house!! REALLY!
Great grill - expensive to installI am extremely pleased with the grill itself - high quality, no unnecessary doo - dads. I plan to enjoy it for many years to come. The only issue I had was how expensive it was to install - even though I already had an outside gas stub. Installation cost more than the grill - even after mulltiplle bids from gas piping contractors. The pain in the pocketbook will subside with each great use of the grill.
Great Grill!I searched everywhere for a full function grill to use on a city balcony. Grills today are HUGE with big shelves on both sides. This grill is the perfect. Fit's nicely on my balcony and the side shelf folds down to save space. This is my first high-end grill so it has taken some practice to get the heat settings correct for cooking. The sear magic grates are perfect for meat and the flip side grills fish without it falling through to the coals. This grill is durable and provides adequate heat. It takes some time to assemble, but is sturdy.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the MHP JNR4DD Propane Gas Grill With Stainless Steel Shelves And SearMagic Grids On Bolt Down Post? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?