GRILL ACCESSORY PACKAGE INCLUDED!
Buy any Kamado Joe ceramic grill and receive a Grill Accessory Package! This package includes: two split heat deflectors, grate gripper & ash tool!
Kamado Joe presents the perfect grill for any backyard barbecue, with the Joe Junior ceramic Kamado grill on stand. The Joe Junior Kamado is a grill, smoker and oven all in one, and can be ready to cook in 15 minutes. This Kamado grill is constructed from 1 1/4-inch thick ceramics, allowing it to hold heat and maintain temperature control, burning less fuel and saving you money. The thick, porous ceramic keeps moisture in your food, producing incredibly tender food with a true wood-fired flavor. All Kamado Joe ceramic grills are crafted with a heat-resistant ceramic coating, their own special recipe, to keep your grill looking as good as it performs. You can enjoy the luxury of cooking on 149 square inches of grilling area, with a commercial-grade 304 stainless steel hinged cooking grate that allows you to easily add more charcoal. The stainless steel draft door allows you to control the airflow and temperature within the grill. The lid hinge is made of powder-coated galvanized iron and the fire grate is made of powder coated cast iron for durability and superior heating performance. The built-in thermometer allows you to monitor cooking temperatures, even when the grill lid is shut, and the powder-coated cast iron grill stand has handles so that you can take this portable unit with you camping or tailgating. The black finished HDPE handle provides a cool, comfortable grip. The KJ13 Joe Junior Kamado grill also comes with a free grate gripper, ash tool and heat deflector for indirect cooking. Dimensions With Stand (in inches): 19 3/4 W X 20 3/4 D X 27 H. Dimensions Without Stand (in inches): 16 W X 20 3/4 D X 22 H.
- Stainless steel hinged cooking grate allows you to add charcoal as you cook
- Lifetime warranty on all ceramic parts
- Heat-resistant ceramics lock in juices and flavor
- Venting can be adjusted to maintain precise cooking temperatures
- Stand keeps your kamado in place while cooking
WarrantyFor the Kamado Joe warranty to apply, you must register your grill. All ceramic kamado parts are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the grill. All metal and cast iron parts are warranted for a period of five (5) years. The heat deflectors are warranted for a period of three (3) years. The thermometer and gaskets are warranted for a period of one (1) year.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Height 27 Inches Width 16 Inches Depth 20 3/4 Inches Weight 68 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 21 Inches Shipping Height 21 Inches Shipping Length 27 Inches Shipping Weight 82 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Compare to Similar Products
Kamado Joe Joe Jr Ceramic Grill On Stand
|Grill Dome Infinity Series Small Kamado Grill On Dome Mobile - Black|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Model Number||KJ13RH||GDS-BK + DM-S|
|Ceramic Thickness||1 1/4 Inches||1 1/2 Inches|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless Steel||Porcelain Coated Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||13 1/2 Inch Diameter||12 1/2 Inch Diameter|
|Cooking Grid Type||Split||One Piece|
|Band Material||Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Hinge Material||Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Grill Type||Kamado Grill||Kamado Grill|
|Total Grilling Area||148 Sq. Inches||—|
|Fire Grate Material||Cast Iron||Ceramic|
|Spring Assisted Hood||Yes||Yes|
|Made In USA||No||No|
Show More Less
Overall Customer Rating
Want to leave a review for this product?
Ceramic GrillThis grill is just the size my wife and I need, holds a 12" pizza, and is a good size to smoke meats for extended meals for 2-4 Takes about 20-30 min to get lump charcoal lit with an elect. starter which was a learning curve for us, no big deal. The methods of temp. control work well and I found all I needed to do is try the process. Quality of the grill is Excellent. Highly Recommended.
Little JoeI bought this grill last summer (2016) and was a little skeptical of the size compared to a larger grill dome I had previously owned and decided to sell it when I moved a few years ago. Just to big and heavy with the the table I built for it. I built a cedar table for this little Joe and used the stand for a bird bath. For my wife and I this grill works great for our needs. I can put on 2 racks of spare of baby back ribs with.cutting each rack in half. 7-8 lb. pork shoulder with no problem. What's really nice and easy is the temp. control on this grill. Once you get the hang of it you can dial in 225-250 degrees and it stays there. Maybe a small adjustment on the daisy wheel from time to time as with any grill. I've found the easiest way to slow cook is to get your lump charcoal started in the grill and only get about 1/3 of the coals fired up in the beginning. Put the heat deflector in, close it up with the top and bottom vent open halfway. Watch the temp and when it hits the desired temp shut the vents down a little more to stabilize the temp. The unlit coal will just feed slowly from the lit coals and won't give you too much heat all at once so your constantly trying to get the heat back down to where you want it and your burn time on the lump will last much longer. Just my 2- cents but it may save some frustration to a newbie. Little Joe , Money well spent.
Joe Jr.....not that portable.I wanted a smaller grill as I am downsizing, and the kids are out of the house with their own families now. Purchased the Joe Joe Jr because of its size. It comes with its own stand....but!....the stand is not portable. You have to lift this rather heavy 70 pound egg to move it around. What would it not have lockable wheels with this stand....it would make so much more sense! This is very inconvenient and the biggest drawback to this grill.
Perfect sizeâ€¦ Difficult to moveIt is the perfect size for a household of 2 or 3 or for those who donâ€™t grill a lot. Works just like its bigger brothers. It is however awkward to move due to its size. Itâ€™s a back breaker to walk with. You really need two people. One on each handle. I bought a heavy duty garden cart to move it from the patio to storage when not in use.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Kamado Joe Joe Jr Ceramic Grill On Stand? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?