- Panels fit over any grill surface or can be used as drop-in replacement cooking grates (panels connect together to fit any grill width)
- Raised rail design amplifies heat, evens out hot/cold spots, reduces flare-ups and delivers excellent sear marks
- Enhances food flavor as juices drip into the hot valleys, sizzling and steaming back into the food
- Hard anodized aluminum is durable, rust resistant and superior heat conductor
- 16.25-inch panel can be used alone or combined with additional panels
Give your grill a makeover with a GrillGrate that interlocks that fits over any grill surface to amplify heat, even out hot/cold spots and reduce flare-ups. The original raised rail design of the 5 1/4 X 16 1/4-inch panel allows for more surface area contact and better heat conduction to get perfect sear lines, while juices collect in the valleys then steam or sizzle adding more flavor and moisture into your food. The shape radiates with heat for fast, even cooking and the bottom protects against flareups and drying heat. The fat drains off and burns in the bottom of the grill grate and not on the outside of your food. The rust-resistant GrillGrate is constructed of aircraft grade aluminum that is hard anodized (a natural hardening process) for an extremely durable surface that withstands heat up to 1000 degrees, and conducts heat better than steel or cast iron. GrillGrate products are made in the USA.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
- Grill Type
- All Purpose
- Accessory Type
- 16 1/4"