Costs less to use than similar propane burners
- High quality 304 stainless steel construction
- Boils 7 gallons of water in approximately 18 minutes
- Uses 5 jets for even heat distribution and side shields to block the wind
- Can be used with a small stockpot or up to a 120 quart boiling pot
Join the G4 revolution and never run out of propane in the middle of a boil again! The G4 Burner boils 7 gallons of water in approximately 18 minutes using household natural gas. High quality 304 stainless steel construction incorporates strategic side shields that block the wind and features 5 jets designed to deliver fast, even heat distribution with 150,000 BTUs. Capable of handling up to 120 quart boiling pots, this unique burner comes ready to use including a 10 foot hose for direct connection to a natural gas outlet.
- 11 pounds
Specifications Item Type Outdoor Stove Manufacturer G4 Burners Fuel Type Natural Gas Number Of Burners Single Burner Includes Stand Yes Price $100 And Up Overall Dimensions Weight 11 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24 hours
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations (and Canada) only.
over $249 Free under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45–day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product's packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
G4 Excellent Product/Shopper\'s Choice the BestThis all stainless burner is the "Best Thing Since Sliced Bread". My unit performed better than company represented, I was able to get 10 gallons of water boiling in 15 minutes, that's quicker than the best propane burner I own. I compared this unit to my brothers bayou boiler and with same amount of water in same size pot, my G4 brought the water to boiling point at least two minutes quicker. Buy this product you will not be disappointed. Shopper's Choice has the best price and customer service!!!
Beer Brewing works greatThis is an excellent burner. I use it to brew beer with and low country boil. The advertised boil times are accurate. I did a boil off to make an imperial stout from 10 gal to 5.5 gal in 90 minutes; a task that takes a lesser burner 4 hours. My only comment is that this burner does not simmer that well, but you're not buying it to simmer are you? A note from the manufacture about regulating the burner (it does not come with a valve to regulate): Use a 1/2" ball valve ( full ported if possible). The brass valves at Home Depot with the red or yellow handle work fine. Technically they are open/close valves but the regulate the flame good. Any other type of valve or regulator would restrict the flow to the burner too much. -------- Original Message -------- Subject: G4 burner What is the best way to regulate this burner -> to turn down the heat? I'm attaching it to the natural gas line I have run for my grill - but all the valves at home depot say either fully on or fully off. Is there a valve or regulator you recommend? I'd like to control it at the burner.
Not StableThe unit does not provide enough of a platform to provide stable support of the cooking pot. If you look at the picture, you can see that it provides support at only three points. When I put my cooking pot on this unit, it is so precariously balanced there that I am afraid to use it. The support arms need to extend further inward towards the center to provide a more stable base.
Natl gas outdoor burnerThis burner is a monster, my only complaint is when you turn up the gas you get a high pitch noise like big balloons make. I have to keep our dog inside when using. The heat generated is quite high and one must be very careful. But being able to use low cost natl gas makes it all worthwhile
Why Did I Wait So Long To Buy This Unit! Awesome!I waited several years to buy this burner. Finally had enough lugging heavy bottles, paying more for propane, buying new iron and brass burners each year and ESPECIALLY, inconsistent flame due to wind, rust and leaks. This unit generates beautiful blue flame and is VERY hot. Water boils in no time flat. I can whip up a stir-fry almost instantly. Blackened Redfish and flashed asparagus are both easy. And the heat can continue after the food hits the metal. I oftentimes need to shut the unit off periodically (or turn it way down) to perfectly cook foods. In other words, at full open throttle the unit will burn food quick. I put a brass valve on mine that allows me to regulate the gas flow and thus the temperature of the pot or pan. And to the reviewer that scored this unit a one I say this; I'd jack-up my car and set it down on this unit confident the car would be supported. I use pots as small as my 10" Vollrath fry pan that fits between the T supports but nestles well on the sides of the frame all the way up to my 30 gallon monster boiler. Perhaps that person should stop using "sissy" pots on this professional natural gas burner. I love this thing. It has simplified which was difficult and frustrating to easy, convenient and quick.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the G4 Stainless Steel 5-Jet 150,000 BTU Natural Gas Burner With 10 Ft. Hose? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?