- Fisher Paykel Professional is formerly known as DCS Professional. This model is a replacement for Fisher Paykel model CPV2-485GD-L
- Five patented dual flow burners give you precise temperature control
- Temperatures can be adjusted low enough to simmer delicate sauces
- Heavy-duty cast iron grates create a continuous cooking surface
- Enjoy restaurant style cooking with a polished stainless steel griddle
Enjoy professional-style cooking in the comfort of your kitchen with a Fisher Paykel Professional cooktop. This 48-inch, 5-burner, propane gas cooktop features a 19,000 center power burner, 15,000 BTU front right and left burners, as well as 11,500 BTU right and left rear burners. Each patented Fisher Paykel dual-flow burner is capable of simmer temperatures as low as 140-degrees Fahrenheit, enabling you to cook delicate sauces without scorching. The sealed burners provide a reliable flame beneath the removable cast iron grates, which form a continuous cooking surface for easily moving cookware from burner to burner. Cook a wide range of dishes for any meal with a versatile 17-inch, 24,000 BTU burner griddle with a high-polish cooking surface. For safer, ergonomic use, the control knobs are located on the front panel. Easy access to each burner and a sealed surface make cleanup simple.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
- Model Number
- CPV2-485GDL N