All stainless steel construction for lasting durability
- Adds convenience and functionality to any outdoor kitchen
- Includes a single handle faucet
- Strainer/stopper included
This stainless steel sink and European style water faucet add convenience and functionality to your Fire Magic outdoor kitchen, so clean-up can be done outside by the grill. Flange overlap is 1/2 inch on all sides. Includes sink strainer/stopper.
- 15 inches
- 6 inches
- 15 inches
- 10 pounds
WarrantyFire Magic outdoor components are warranted against defects for three (3) years.
Specifications Item Type Sink Manufacturer Fire Magic Configuration Drop In Width 14 Inches Color Stainless Cut Out Width 14 Inches Cut Out Height 6 Inches Cut Out Depth 14 Inches Made In USA Yes Material Stainless Steel Sink Shape Square Faucet Holes 1 Faucet Included Yes Drain Placement Center Number Of Basins 1 Overall Dimensions Height 6 Inches Width 15 Inches Depth 15 Inches Weight 10 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price $6.95 ( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24-48 hours
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations (and Canada) only.
over $249 Free under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45–day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product's packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
just right for usWe added this brushed stainless steel bar sink with the shiny gooseneck faucet in an new outdoor grill kitchen. Since the sink is a drop-in style, we saved money on our granite counter install because it required one less polished cut out. We don't feel we sacraficed style. Its two tone metal goes perfect with the RSC access doors we purchased. Plus the handle has been updated from that pictured, and we were very pleased with the new sleeker modern design. The gooseneck faucet makes it very functional. We use it to wash our hands before and after handling raw meat and before eating. Its perfect for refilling a glass of water or a small watering can. It just the right size to rinse fruits and veggies in a collander and you can even get a small watermelon under the faucet. You could easily use it to clean up after outdoor potting our home improvement projects. As well we have thought about filling it with ice and using it as a beverage cooler. One note: we have extremely high water pressure. With the size of this sink and height of the faucet, we can splash water out of the sink when the faucet is opened up all the way.
My faucet cracked tooNo problems with the sink - but when I turned the water back on this spring, the faucet cracked and began spraying water like a water sprinkler. 2 years old - I am not sure it is under warranty or not but am disappointed that it is broken and seems to be an issue with this brand
Stainless steel sinkPerfect sink for outdoor kitchen. Because it gets well below freezing were I'm located I made a special drain 2 ft under the slab of kitchen. A little compressed air and it's good for winter. This is not a cheep peice of plastic. It has a solid body.
Question & Answer
What size is the included drain pipe?
The drain pipe diameter is 1 1/2-inches.
Want to ask a question about this product?