- Pre-seasoned to perfection and ready for use
- Cast iron offers excellent heat retention and even heating of foods
- Heavy-duty and durable, designed to last for years
- Seasoned cast iron is easily cleaned with only a stiff brush and hot water
- Cooking with cast iron provides nutritional iron intake
The Cajun Classic 9-quart camp pot is made of cast iron and features a domed lid, designed with a raise lip to hold hot coals for cooking. This Cajun Classic camp pot measures 7. 25 inches tall including legs and the interior of Camp pot measures 5 inches tall x 11. 5 inches wide. This cast iron camp pot features a Seasoned Finish. Pre-seasoned to perfection and ready for use. Cast iron cookware makes for superior heat retention and even heating of foods. Heavy-duty and durable, designed to last for years. Hand wash with stiff brush and hot water.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
- Model Number