Four adjustable cooking grates with four cubic feet of adjustable cooking capacity
- Stainless steel burner delivers up to 15,000 BTUs of even heating
- The Sure-Lite electronic ignition offers quickly and easily ignition
- Two adjustable cast aluminum dampers regulate the air flow throughout the cooking chambers allowing for precise temperature control
- Includes a multi-purpose chrome coated roast / rib rack and 16 stainless steel meat hooks
The Broil King Smoke vertical propane gas smoker features 770 square inches total cooking space, four adjustable stainless steel cooking grids, Sure-Lite electronic ignition system, adjustable Roto-Draft cast aluminum damper system, and two rugged steel doors with gasket premium latch system.
- 28 1/2 inches
- 48 1/2 inches
- 25 1/2 inches
- 73 pounds
WarrantyThe steel cookbox and main burners are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years. The stainless steel grates and all other parts & paint are warranted for a period of two (2) years.
Specifications Smoker Type Vertical Configuration Vertical Total Rack Area 770 Sq. Inches Number Of Racks 4 Rack Size 15 X 12 5/8 Inches Color Black Exterior Material Steel Smoker And Grill Yes Best Use Residential Manufacturer Broil King Meat Smoker Yes Overall Dimensions Height 48 1/2 Inches Width 28 1/2 Inches Depth 25 1/2 Inches Weight 73 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 5-7 business days Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 20 Inches Shipping Height 18 Inches Shipping Length 40 Inches Shipping Weight 73 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations (and Canada) only.
over $249 Free under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45–day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product's packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Decent Smoker; Decent ValueI bought this a month ago and here is what I have to say: 1. Assembly: takes about an hour and is not difficult. However, the base comes in four parts. A single base would be better. The hinges are really two pins per door which will make them easy to lose. There are no extra pins in the box. The screw/bolt holes do not always line up and some elbow grease is needed. Castors are weak and I do not expect will last long. 2. Use: my biggest complaint is that it is very difficult to keep the temperature as low as 225F, which is the key temperature for ribs. Controlling temp above 235F is fairly easy. The water pan and smoker pan are decent quality steel, could be better. 3. Thermometer: is not accurate. I have a digital thermometer which I use instead. The thermometer with the unit is up to 10F off depending on where I put my digital ambient probe. 4. Overall quality: thicker gauge steel could have been used. I bought this largely for the Broil King name and expected higher quality, but it does the job. Warranty could and should be better.
My first smokerI had always wanted a smoker and since our 12 year old gas grill is now in BBQ Heaven, Rest it's soul !!! It was time to buy one but wait you have to research it to death until they all start to look the same. Well after reviewing many different brands on the Internet and many big box store visits, I found this one at my local hardware store. It seemed to suit my needs but it had very little online reviews. After about 3 days of looking at the floor model...I took the plunge and bought a new boxed up unit. Many stops later for new Propane Tank, Propane, Ribs, Salmon and Mothers Day Flowers. It was finally time to assemble it. Assembly was straight forward except for the following. Step 4, My smoker was missing 1 built-in nut...not a big deal...it stands upright fine without it The included thermometer is way off IMHO but this goes for other smokers too. Not sure why this is :-( So at the time off purchase bought an Oven Proof Thermometer...probably solved. Hello QC??? Okay ready to go, did the 30 min burn off on High - check Set Temp for 225 degrees - check Soaked wood chips loaded - check Wait for smoke and temp to be just right - check Load the ribs and salmon - check Salmon ready to eat - check Ribs ready to eat - check Wife's comment on the salmon - nice flavor and seasoning but bit too smoky. My bad on using too much wood chips. Son's too busy eating both racks of ribs to comment - guess this means the smoker passes :-) Next night reheated a store roasted whole chicken and turned out nice, good flavor and just the right amount of smoky taste. So far as a newbie smoker, I am happy with my purchase and with some practice will have many years of enjoying smoked foods. Pros. Assembly was straight forward Caster Wheels are a nice touch I like the outside coated finish Fold down drip tray Double Door Ease to Light It's vertical Adjustable feet for leveling Double Wall Cons Missing nut for Step 4 Included thermometer is off Hope you enjoyed my review and happy smoking :-)
Awesome smoker for the money.Purchased this smoker 6 months ago. It's the first smoker ive owned. Book off an evening to assemble the unit, but it's a fairly straight forward process. I've done 4 batches now of smoked salmon & trout, and it does a great job. It does smoke a little hotter then most of those electric ones, (little/big chief....) but I just replace chips a little more frequently and take some time off the process. I can have it linger as low as 180-200. I find it produces a tastier finished product then the electric units, and the moisture tray is an awesome feature. The doors seal fantastically, and it can also double as a BBQ (I've had it up to 400). I'm not a big fan of the wheel design though, make sure you plan your smoking location well before you start smoking as it's a bit of a beast to move.
Not a smoker.I did read the comments on this product. But we received it as a gift so did not buy it. I have a smoker used for what most would call " a cold smoker". This product is larger and therefore, desirable. The problem is, when you want to smoke meat properly, you don't want to cook it. A temperature of 165 degree's max. is best. This product does not produce that low of a temperature. While burning it in, I checked to see if I could obtain that low temp.. I thought I got there but within minutes, the flame went out and filled it with gas. The flame just will not sustain itself at a low setting. That is dangerous. So, I turned it up ever so slightly. It soon zoomed past 300 degrees. I made sure all four vents were open. Came back after a half hour and noted that the temp gauge pegged out. Over 500 degrees. Even for broiling, it may not be safe. Now, beings it did not cost me anything, I think I will buy a small electric hotplate and install it above the gas burner. I will use this for smoking. I would recommend that everyone do this as anything else may be extremely dangerous. Please be careful with this product.Merchant Response:
I am so sorry to hear about your experience with this product. This smoker is certainly not intended to broil at 500 degrees. Please contact Broil King's customer solutions line (1-800-265-2150) directly as there may be a defect with your smoker. Let us know if we can do anyhting else to assist you.
Good Smoker, Good value.I've owned this smoker for about a year and a half. Assembly was easy, but did take a few hours. The construction and design is excellent. Easy to maintain and clean the racks. Although I'm not a fan of the wheels, as I find them kinda flimsy. I don't recommend moving this smoker around regularly. The seal on the cabinet is excellent, and I figured out the temperature control, after a couple of uses. I've smoked, ribs, fish, brisket and chicken, and this smoker has done a great job with all of it.
Raising the heat...how?More of a FAQ... I see where many are having problems 'lowering' their temp...I cannot get mine over 200 on the outside thermometer (215 on the oven thermometer I placed inside). I'm not peaking or opening any doors. The upper grates are closed (except for the wee bit for the meat thermometer wire to squeeze through--no noticeable loss of smoke). The bottom ones are open as installed. Suggestions? I like what I've done so far but...I'll revisit this comment/review page once the above has been resolved and I use it a few more times after that.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Broil King Smoke 28-Inch Vertical Propane Gas Smoker - Black? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?