Crafted of durable water resistant PVC with a heavy woven 900d polyester backing
- Feature mesh venting for enhanced air flow and moisture resistance
- Hook-and-loop closures for a superior fit
- Blue baseball stitching adds style to the extra-reinforced seams
- Fits Broil King gas grill models: Regal XL series, Imperial XL series
This Broil King premium grill cover is crafted from superior weather resistant PVC with a heavy woven 900D polyester backing. It features mesh venting for better airflow and moisture resistance. The hook and loop closures ensure a superior fit, and blue accent stitching adds style to the reinforced seams. This grill cover is also equipped with molded rubber handles to make it easy to remove. This grill cover fits Broil King gas grill models: Regal XL series, Imperial XL series
- 10 1/2 inches
- 12 1/4 inches
- 6 3/4 inches
- 9 pounds
Specifications Item Type Cover Material Vinyl Color Black Manufacturer Broil King Cover Type Grill Cover Grill Configuration Freestanding Cover Width 76 Inches Cover Height 48 Inches Cover Depth 25 Inches Overall Dimensions Height 12 1/4 Inches Width 10 1/2 Inches Depth 6 3/4 Inches Weight 9 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price $6.95 ( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 12 Inches Shipping Height 13 Inches Shipping Length 8 Inches Shipping Weight 10 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations (and Canada) only.
over $249 Free under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45–day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product's packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Mediocre/UV & Water Resistance PoorThis is the second cover for our Sovereign XL. The first original design was terrible. The second current design was purchased directly from Broil King. Somewhat better, but by no means stellar. UV and water resistance is poor. After two seasons, last week the nylon strap attaching one of the handles disintegrated. The second handle strap isn't far behind. The rest of the cover is starting to show considerable UV damage and probably won't last the year.
Good quality at firstWe've had Broil King B'bques & covers for close to 30 yrs. The prior cover lasted almost 10 yrs., but purchased the new one for the Imperial less than 2 yrs. ago & it's all cracked & weather worn. It's housed on a covered deck. So needless to say I'm rather disappointed but still enjoy both our gas & propane barbeques.
BBQ Handles ProblemsPreviously posted "comments" under "fst141"and he is my review of #68491 BBQ cover-Left handle broke off and its cracked in 2 places,Now I noticed the Right side handle hanging by threads so this will come off very very soon.Great no handles to help me remove/install this premium heavy cover for a senior. *Looks good covering my Regal490 Pro
Still doing a great job after 5 yearsI've had this BBQ cover on my Imperial for 5 years living in Winnipeg where the winters are never fun. The handles are still on it, the Velcro still works great and the cover is as good as expected. I would definitely endorse this cover to all BBQ enthusiasts.
Great quality for a year or soI bought this grill cover for my Regal XL and the quality looked and felt great!... but eventually the handles dry rotted and tore off and the whole cover discolored horribly. I really don't want to display it over my grill due to the appearance but I have to. 2 stars for the look of the product the 1st year or so
Great at First...then...I was impressed with the quality feel and weight of this cover for my Imperial Grill. After a year the cover is now breaking down in spots and peeling. I'm sure that there are better materials that can hold up better. Would be less expensive, but not as nice too look at, to get PVC tarps for $10 and bungee cord them to the grill and change tarp each year.
Didn't last very long...Like many of the other reviewers, I too had the same experience. The grill cover, while expensive, looked good at the outset. It was well fitted for my Sovereign XL BBQ and kept it clean and dry. But after about a year, it was faded to grey and soon deteriorated further. Another reviewer described it as 'tearing like paper' and that is exactly what I have now. I really enjoy my grill and just purchased a bunch of replacement parts from Onward to make by Q look great again. Too bad the cover isn't the same story. :(
Initially Awesome, but...I was super happy with the cover at first, then faded pretty quickly but I though that was minor At the time. This year it started to tear like paper when you tried to lift it off of the grill. It now lives in the landfill as it was completely wrecked by the end of summer. Maybe it's not built for Canada where we have 4 seasons??
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Broil King Premium Heavy-Duty PVC Polyester Grill Cover - 76 W X 25 D X 48 H? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?