Powerful cast stainless steel burners are built to last
BeefEater is a top choice for BBQ enthusiasts who want a grill with a proven, reliable ignition system, commercial quality construction and high heat output. This BeefEater natural gas grill features heavy-duty, 304 grade stainless steel grill grates made from 10mm thick stainless steel rods which are rugged and easy to clean. The removable grill hood is angled, which creates a convection effect so your meals will get that chargrilled flavor without drying up. BeefEater makes it easy to monitor your food with a glass window built right into the hood. The 18,000 BTU solid cast stainless steel burners deliver a total of 90,000 BTUs of extremely high heat for a restaurant quality cooking performance. This BeefEater grill also features a standard 1/4-inch thick griddle that replaces one section of the grill grates. An innovative Quartz Start Ignition technology system ensures long life and trouble free starting with no worries. Stainless Steel vaporizer grid and high heat anti-flare systems are designed to vaporize juices immediately as the they fall through the grill. BeefEater Signature Plus Cabinet Trolley Cart includes 2 side shelves, 19,900 BTU side burner, 2 storage baskets and telescopic towel rack.
- Reliable quartz start ignition does not require batteries
- Stainless steel vaporizer grid reduces flare-ups and vaporizes drippings, creating flavor enhancing smoke
- Built-in side burner is ideal for heating up BBQ sauces or side dishes
- Comes with a standard griddle that replaces 1 section of grill grates
WarrantyBeefEater offers a lifetime warranty on the grill frame, a five (5) year warranty on the burners and valves, and a two (2) year warranty on all other parts.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Height 48 5/16 Inches Width 65 3/8 Inches Depth 22 3/8 Inches Weight 269 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 3-5 business days
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Lovin' this Beefeater grill!!!I absolutely love this grill! I have used a large charcoal Cajun grill for more than 20 years. I used only lump charcoal and loved my old grill due to it's versatility and size. However, I got tired of buying charcoal and cleaning out the ashes, and the burner pan is starting to deteriorate. It is also hard to get enough charcoal going to keep it very hot for a long period of time. I decided to look into gas grills for the convenience and ability to easily increase the temperature at the end of a long cooking period. I did not want to have to go to the store for more propane, so natural gas was the only way to go. I also wanted a grill that would last for many years with steady, heavy use. When I saw that the Beefeater came with a griddle, I checked it out further and fell in love with it. It took me a while to decide to spend the money, but the price at BBQguys.com was one of the lowest on the internet and they even matched a lower price when I found one. I ordered an extra griddle and an extra grill grate so that I could have even more options to cook on. The first night I put it together, I cooked 9 steaks for a family gathering along with grilled vegetables and small potatoes. Everything turned out great. The next morning, I cooked bacon, eggs, and pancakes on the two griddles and was very happy with the performance. That night we made soft pretzels on the grill and baked them at 450 degrees. The next day I baked smokey cheese bread on the grill and the crust and texture was better than from the oven. I then made baby back ribs and burnt ends for the 4th of July and they were great! I plan on baking a turkey in the near future along with more baked goods and other meats. I have found that this grill is very versatile and easy to control and will cook just about anything that you can dream up. I also found that Scotch griddle pads clean up the stainless steel very easily and make it look like new. I would absolutely recommend this grill to anyone who is looking for a very sturdy, high end stainless grill that has the versatility to cook just about anything. The only negative i had with this purchase is that the directions for the trolly were not very clear about when to finally tighten all of the various screws, and in my case, the side burner was left off the order. I contacted customer service and they have shipped one out to complete the order. A small error and minor inconvenience in the overall process of finding and buying a top quality grill.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the BeefEater Signature Premium 38-Inch 5-Burner Natural Gas Grill On Cabinet Trolley Cart W/ Shelves (Ships As Propane With Conversion Fittings)? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?