Everdure Gas BBQ Grills
Thanks to input from 3-Michelin Star chef Heston Blumenthal, Everdure gas grills are designed to cook efficiently and last for years. These grills feature cooking grates with built-in flame tamers that prevent flare-ups, and they can preheat in just five minutes because they contain minimal internal components.
Their high-quality, die-cast aluminum bodies will never rust, giving you the confidence to cook as often as you want. Additionally, Everdure gas grills can be converted from freestanding to tabletop configurations by simply removing the grill head from the three-tiered stand. Grills in the FORCE and FURNACE collections are available in five stylishly modern colors — black, gray, green, orange, and red — allowing you to select the look that best fits your outdoor space.
Everdure FURNACE Grills
- Three-burner, propane model measures nearly 52 inches in width
- 479 square inches of grilling area
- 27,000 BTUs of cooking power
- Two bottom shelves for storing utensils
- Convenient side shelves provide a helpful prep area
- Available in black, gray, green, and orange finishes
Everdure FORCE Grills
- Two-burner, propane models are 48 inches wide
- 388 square inches of cooking area
- Cranks out 22,000 BTUs of cooking power
- Pair of lower shelves allow you to store utensils and other cookware
- Two side shelves for keeping grilling accessories handy
- Available in all five colors
Still have questions about Everdure gas BBQ grills? Get helpful advice from one of our grilling experts by calling 1-877-743-2269 today!