YETI CLOSEOUT! $60 OFF
While supplies last, take $60 off select remaining in-stock Yeti Hoppers!
- High density fabric DryHide shell is UV, water and puncture resistant
- Hydrolok Zipper is water proof and 100% leak-proof
- ColdCell rubber foam insulation offers superior cold-holding compared to most soft coolers
- Liner is made from FDA approved food grade material
- Double stitched shoulder strap and reinforced handles offer multiple ways to carry the cooler
Built to go anywhere you haul it, the YETI Hopper series is 100 percent leak-proof, making it the ultimate portable cooler. With a detachable shoulder strap and three different sets of straps, its easy to carry while you are on the go. The unique high-density DryHide Shell is puncture-resistant, resistant to mildew and UV rays. The YETI Hopper is able to keep ice cold for longer because of its unique, closed-cell rubber foam insulation which offers superior performance when compared against ordinary soft coolers. Utilizing a design similar to HazMat suits, the Hopper features a HydroLok Zipper that is leak proof, making spills a thing of the past while also locking in cold. Inside the cooler, the liner is made from FDA approved food grate material and it is resistant to mildew making it easy to keep clean and store. The Hopper 40 holds 36 cans or 40 pounds of ice (with recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio). Securing your Hopper is also made easy with six D-ring tie down points. You can also easily customize your hopper with a flexible arsenal of attachments and accessories. The HitchPoint Grid nylon strapping allows you to easily fasten bottle openers, key chains, carabiners or a YETI SideKick (sold separately) to the cooler. This YETI Hopper 40 comes in Fog Gray / Tahoe Blue.
- 23 3/4 inches
- 17 7/8 inches
- 13 inches
- 6 pounds
WarrantyYETI Hopper products carry a three (3) year limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty applies to only the original owner and is void if the product is used commercially, structurally altered, or subjected to stress beyond the physical limits of the materials used in body or components, or is damaged as a result of abnormal use. Normal wear and tear is not warranted.
Overall Dimensions Height 17 7/8 Inches Width 23 3/4 Inches Depth 13 Inches Weight 6 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 13 3/4 Inches Shipping Height 20 3/8 Inches Shipping Length 25 1/4 Inches
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations (and Canada) only.
over $249 Free under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45–day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product's packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
Want to leave a review for this product?
Very disappointedI am very disappointed by the hopper. It is very difficult to open, the instructions should probably state that 2 people are needed to place items inside the cooler. The zipper scratched me each time I tried to put and item in or take an item out. Since the zipper doesn't extend to the entire length of the bag, it makes it extra difficult to place items inside (in addition to the difficulty of the zipper). The containers lid popped in the mist of taking out the item from the hoppe because the zipper is so rigid. The items spilled inside creating a mess. Horrible way to spend a gas break on a road trip. The items and the ice also melted within 2 hours of being inside of the back seat of a vehicle with a/c. I have had no issues with the yeti tumbler, coolers, ice packs and regret spending the amount I did on the hopper.
Needs ImprovementThis is my third Yeti Hopper. The Hoppers are fantastic soft-sided coolers that I use for day long fishing trips and airplane travel to the Bahamas. Whenever my family goes to Eleuthera, we fill the Hopper with meats and cheeses and specialty foods and check it with our luggage. Our food always arrives unharmed and frozen/refrigerated after 6 to 8 hours in a plane's cargo hold. I can only think of one complaint and that would be the zippered opening design. The Hopper's opening can be a bit rough on your hands and fingers. I wish the Yeti Design team could make a zippered opening that is 3" to 4" wide with two zippers. Or I wish they could add a zipper under the top lip, so the entire top would fold over.
DisappointedI gave my parents the hopper for Christmas. They wanted it to use when they go from one condo to another in Florida. Today they traveled 4 hours from Daytona to Orlando. In 4 hours, all the ice was melted and frozen food thawed. I have the roadie and other family members have the larger coolers. We all love them. But this light weight cooler, just doesn't deliver. An expensive mistake on my part.
Best Soft Side CoolerIf you are considering a soft-side cooler this is the one to have. Yeti products are known for their durability. The Hopper Two 20 is tough. You can look up the specs but this cooler is built to last. The heavy duty waterproof zipper and numerous tie-down points are functional features made for life on the water. Versatility and convenience are why I like a soft-sided cooler. I have hard coolers in various sizes but none of them are as easy to use and transport as a good soft-side. This is especially true when it comes to boat lunches or the cockpit cooler in the big raft. My brother and I have had soft-siders before, they rarely stand up to the rigors of regular use. Keeps ice longer? There are hundreds of click-bait videos and web pages that will tell you they have tested these coolers. I've used these coolers. They keep things cold long enough. That combined with the features already mentioned make the Hopper Two 20 a great addition to the collection. p.s. I'm often asked why I went with the 20 and not the larger sizes. Hold one in your hands and you'll see. If I need a bigger cooler it likely makes sense to go with hard side. The bigger Hopper Twos have their place but I think you lose some of the benefits when you go bigger than the 20. I'd rather have two 20's than a 40. Just me.
Perfect Dock and Beach Cat. CoolerI received this cooler as a gift 14 months ago. When new it was hard to open and use, but the tag said use woudl fix this problem. It did. It is easy to throw over the shoulder and carry down to the dock with a case of drinks. Now after 100's of beers have passed through it's opening it is easy to use, but it still obeys the laws of thermodynamics- if you take a case of beer out of it one at time over three hours the ice will melt. For ice preservation it is not in the class of my Yeti 45, but it is a league of it's own when tied on the trampoline of a beach catamaran. Use it for the day, but use it hard and often.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the YETI Hopper 40 Soft-Sided Bag Cooler - Fog Gray / Tahoe Blue - YHOP40G? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?