- SureSpark ignition system lights every time, at any position on the knob, and automatically re-lights if the flame goes out
- High performance, commercial type permanently sealed burners feature the SoftLit LED lights
- VariSimmer setting that provides gentle, even simmering at precise, low cooking temperatures
- Continuous grates provide an uninterrupted cooking surface
- Die cast metal knobs are durable with a push to turn child safety feature
Viking delivers performance and design where every single product works together in form and function with the same level of excellence. This 7 series 48-inch propane gas slide-in rangetop features six exclusive Elevation burners with brass flame ports that boast 23,000 BTUs and deliver heat efficiently to any size cookware. The ViChrome Griddle interchanges with the optional reversible grill/griddle providing versatility for griddling and defrosting. All burners have a VariSimmer setting that provides gentle, even simmering at precisely low cooking temperatures. The StayCool trough handle is designed to resist heat from the griddle, so the trough can be easily removed while cooking. The exclusive SureSpark ignition system lights every time, at any position on the knob, and automatically re-light if the flame goes out. This 7 Series Viking gas cooktop comes with heavy-duty metal die-cast knobs that are accented with SoftLit LED lights and the exclusive seamless, heavy gauge porcelain burner pan with elevated flame ports prevent spillovers from baking on, making cleanup easy.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
- Model Number