Constructed with 304 grade stainless steel for long lasting durability
Sunstone gas grills provide the complete professional solution for outdoor kitchen builders at an affordable price. Be the envy of your neighborhood with Sunstone full line of outdoor kitchen and bbq island components. This Sunstone Grill propane gas grill features fully welded, 304 grade stainless steel construction which offers increased durability compared to other spot welded grills. The double walled hood has beautifully polished accents for a stylish and modern look that will seamlessly integrate into any outdoor living space. Three heavy duty, 11 gauge stainless steel burners (up to 60000 BTUs), 3/8 inch professional grade stainless steel cooking grates, and stainless steel flavor zone flame tamer work in conjunction to provide a commercial quality cooking experience with minimal hassle and flare ups. Stainless steel flame directors create temperature zones that will help you achieve truly professional results. Cook your veggies over low heat right next to where you are searing your steaks, with minimal temperature carry over. Sunstone come standard with an electronic ignition system, two interior lights to make grilling at night a breeze, wind deflector to keep your control system from over heating during use in windy conditions, stainless smoker box for that desirable smoked flavor, warming rack for keeping buns and veggies warm while the rest of your meal cooks, and roll along drip tray for easy removal and cleaning. Sunstone features and limited lifetime warranty make them the a perfect choice for your outdoor kitchen. Gas hose and regulator not included.
- Electronic ignition for a reliable start every time
- Polished accents for a seamless, integrated look
- Flame directors allow you to cook food at different temperatures across grilling surface
- Enjoy an authentic smoked flavor with the included smoker box
WarrantySunstone stainless steel burners, cooking grids and housings are to be from defects in material and workmanship when subjected to normal domestic use and service for the lifetime of the original purchaser. All other grill components including ignitors, knobs, valves and tubing are warranted for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Height 26 Inches Width 28 Inches Depth 27 Inches Weight 116 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 1-3 business days Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Weight 105 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Compare to Similar Products
Sunstone 28-Inch 3-Burner Built-In Propane Gas Grill - SUN3B-LP
|RCS Cutlass Pro 30-Inch Built-In Propane Gas Grill - RON30A-LP||Bull Steer Premium 25-Inch 3-Burner Built-In Natural Gas Grill - 69009||Blaze 25-Inch 3-Burner Built-In Propane Gas Grill - BLZ-3-LP|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Gas Grill Class||Mid-Level||Premium||Mid-Level||Mid-Level|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Stainless Grade||304 Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel|
|Number Of Main Burners||3 Burners||3 Burners||3 Burners||3 Burners|
|Grilling Surface BTUs||60000||45000||45000||42000|
|Infrared Main Burner||Not Available||Available||Not Available||Available|
|Main Burner Material||304 Stainless Steel||Cast Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Cast Stainless Steel|
|Flame Tamer Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||25 3/8 X 19 1/16 Inches||30 X 20 Inches||22 1/2 X 16 1/2 Inches||22 3/8 X 18 Inches|
|Heat Zone Separators||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
|Grill Type||Gas Grill||Gas Grill||Gas Grill||Gas Grill|
|Collection||Sunstone||Cutlass Pro||Steer Premium||Blaze|
|Fuel Type||Propane||Propane||Natural Gas||Propane|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Main Grilling Area||484 Sq. Inches||600 Sq. Inches||396 Sq. Inches||417 Sq. Inches|
|Secondary Grilling Area||140 Sq. Inches||240 Sq. Inches||160 Sq. Inches||141 Sq. Inches|
|Total Grilling Area||624 Sq. Inches||840 Sq. Inches||556 Sq. Inches||558 Sq. Inches|
|Rotisserie Burner BTUs||No Rear Burner||12500||No Rear Burner||No Rear Burner|
|Ignition Type||Continuous Spark||Continuous Spark||Single Spark||Flame Thrower|
|Grill Lights||None||Internal / External||None||None|
|Spring Assisted Hood||No||No||No||No|
|Includes Smoker Box||Yes||No||No||No|
|Made In USA||No||No||No||No|
|Hose / Regulator Included||Yes||No||—||Yes|
|Cutout Width||25 Inches||33 Inches||25 3/4 Inches||23 1/4 Inches|
|Cutout Depth||21 3/4 Inches||20 Inches||20 1/2 Inches||21 1/4 Inches|
|Cutout Height||10 7/8 Inches||11 Inches||9 1/2 Inches||8 1/2 Inches|
|Manufacturer||Sunstone||RCS||Bull||Blaze Outdoor Products|
Show More Less
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Sunstone 28-Inch 3-Burner Built-In Propane Gas Grill - SUN3B-LP? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?