- 4 induction cooking zones with low-temp, simmering and power boost functions
- Large cooking zone features 3,700W booster for faster heating of large items
- Cook evenly using wide pans over the bridge zone, combining two cook zones for wider coverage
- Sleek ultra-low profile design with touch control slider and digital indicators
- Residual heat indicators, automatic safety shutoff and a control lock function ensure safe operation
Bring Italian design and quality to your kitchen with the Smeg SIMU530B 30 3/4-inch 4-burner Induction cooktop. This cooktop features a black ultra low-profile surface with 4 cooking zones, each controlled with a touch control panel. Cooking zones include a 1,200W front-central zone with a 2,000W booster, a back-right 2,500W zone with a 3,700W booster, and two 1,800W front-left and back-left zones, both with 2,500W boosters. Each cooking zone has 9 power levels and separate end-cooking timers, and a bridge option allows for use of wider pans by combining the front and rear-left zones. Functions and safety features include automatic pan detection, automatic overheat and overflow switch-offs, residual heat indicators, and a safety lock function. A single phase 3 or 4-wire electrical connection is required, 120/240V or 120/208V, 60Hz, fused on both sides of line with ground.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
- Model Number