Constructed with commercial grade 304 stainless steel for lasting durability
Turn out great tasting steaks and chops on this three-burner, full-sized grill loaded with features any cook would love--integrated electronic ignition, halogen lights. It is built to last with premium materials and uses advanced infrared technology to give you maximum performance and value for your investment.
- Uses a patented infrared cooking system for even temperature, no flare-ups and 30% less propane consumption
- Push-button electronic ignition on each burner that reliably lights every time
- Lid-mounted temperature gauge reads the overall grill chamber temperature
- Adjustable warming rack with storage and roasting positions
WarrantySaber warrants the fabricated stainless steel components (lids, lid inserts, exterior fire box and cart panels), to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal residential use for the lifetime of the product. Saber warrants the stainless steel burner tubes and carryover tubes a period of ten (10) years from the original date of purchase. Saber warrants the stainless steel cooking grates, emitters, warming racks and porcelain enameled warming racks, grates, and burner box for a period of five (5) years from the original date of purchase. Saber warrants all painted parts and any other parts not specifically mentioned above for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase. Saber will replace the part which fails or is found to be defective during the warranty period, at no cost to the original purchaser. Owner shall be responsible for proper installation, providing normal care and maintenance, and providing proof of purchase upon request
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Height 48 3/8 Inches Width 56 1/2 Inches Depth 25 Inches Weight 216 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24-48 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 39 Inches Shipping Height 26 Inches Shipping Length 29 1/2 Inches Shipping Weight 216 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Compare to Similar Products
Saber Cast 500 L 32-Inch 3-Burner Freestanding Infrared Propane Gas Grill
|Solaire 27 Inch Deluxe All Infrared Freestanding Propane Gas Grill On Angular Pedestal Base - SO…||Lynx Professional 36-Inch Freestanding Propane Gas Grill With One Infrared ProSear Burner And Ro…||TEC Patio FR 44-Inch Freestanding Infrared Propane Gas Grill On Black Pedestal - PFR2LPPEDB|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Gas Grill Class||Entry-Level||Premium||Luxury||Premium|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Stainless Grade||304 Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel|
|Number Of Main Burners||3 Burners||2 Burners||3 Burners||2 Burners|
|Grilling Surface BTUs||24000||32000||73000||60000|
|Infrared Main Burner||All Infrared||All Infrared||One Infrared||All Infrared|
|Main Burner Material||Stainless Infrared||Ceramic Infrared||Cast Brass + Ceramic Infrared||Stainless Infrared|
|Flame Tamer Material||—||—||Ceramic||Radiant Glass|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||26 1/4 X 19 Inches||23 X 15 5/8 Inches||33 X 18 1/2 Inches||41 X 14 3/8 Inches|
|Heat Zone Separators||No||No||No||Yes|
|Side Burner Type||None||None||None||None|
|Grill Type||Gas Grill||Gas Grill||Gas Grill||Gas Grill|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Main Grilling Area||500 Sq. Inches||362 Sq. Inches||640 Sq. Inches||592 Sq. Inches|
|Secondary Grilling Area||175 Sq. Inches||180 Sq. Inches||295 Sq. Inches||—|
|Total Grilling Area||675 Sq. Inches||542 Sq. Inches||935 Sq. Inches||—|
|Rotisserie Burner BTUs||No Rear Burner||No Rear Burner||14000||No Rear Burner|
|Ignition Type||Continuous Spark||Continuous Spark||Hot Surface||Continuous Spark|
|Grill Lights||None||None||Internal / External||None|
|Spring Assisted Hood||No||No||Yes||No|
|Includes Smoker Box||No||No||Yes||No|
|Cart Assembly||Some Assembly Required||Some Assembly Required||Pre-Assembled||Some Assembly Required|
|Side Shelves||Yes||Yes||Yes||Available, Yes|
|Side Shelf Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Made In USA||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Hose / Regulator Included||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Extra Features||—||—||—||Best Infrared Freestanding Gas Grill Award Winner|
Show More Less
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Best grill ever!Over our 48 years of marriage we have owned several different brands and styles of grills but never had one that even comes close to our new Saver grill. This grill cooks the food so evenly and perfectly! The steaks are juicy and tender, the burgers scrumptious and the shrimp delectable! The rotisserie is an added bonus and never have we enjoyed slow cooked pork and chicken as much! Even the clean up is a breeze as here isn't a tray full if grease after cooking. Anyone in the market for a new grill need look no further than a Saber, you won't be disappointed!
Would not purchase a Saber grill again.I was so excited to buy a premium Saber grill last summer. The local dealer assembled and connected my grill within days of purchasing it. I invited friends over to show it off and grill some steaks. BUT...the grill would not stay lit! A gust of wind or modest breeze would extinguish the flame. It would light easily but would quickly snuff out from any amount of wind. Sadly we had to broil steaks for our guests in the oven. I contacted the dealer I purchased the grill from but he did not know why and did not follow up with me. After several months of being frustrated I emailed the service department at Saber. They replied quickly and seemed very eager to help. Over a period of 3 months, different solutions were offered and I tried them all. Moving the grill further from the wall, turning the grill in different directions, cleaning the grill, installing a new natural gas regulator to name a few. I even had to call (and pay) a plumber to come and check the water column pressure. Nothing worked. I finally got upset enough that my wife contacted the dealer to make it clear that he could take the grill back as it was not reliable and could not be used if there was even a breath of wind. He was embarrassed that I was still having the same issues and he quickly exchanged my grill for the one he used at the store for demo purposes. This grill works perfectly and I no longer have to check the forecast for wind before planning to grill each time. I have had zero issues since obtaining the replacement grill and have been very happy with its performance. The Saber service team was friendly and seemed committed to helping one of their customers but they did not solve my problem and did not once offer to replace the grill. I am happy my new grill works (and would have rated this grill 5 out of 5 if it was the one I purchased) but my experience would prevent me from recommending Saber to others.
Built to lastMy last BBQ was purchased in 1998. and after many years of service and replacing burners, support brackets, etc. that burnt out I decided it was time to look for a new grill. After evaluating all the possible options, I settled on the Sabre. It's stainless construction, especially the grate design and other features will provide a long life, which is what I was looking for, as well as the ability to withstand the elements.
Very Solid GrillI started using this grill several weeks ago, and have really enjoyed cooking on it. It heats quickly and cooks evenly. I have already cooked steaks, burgers, ribs, shrimp, salmon, pineapple slices and veggies on the grill, and all came out great.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Saber Cast 500 L 32-Inch 3-Burner Freestanding Infrared Propane Gas Grill? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?