Constructed with commercial grade 304 stainless steel for lasting durability
If you love to cook for a crowd, our largest SABER freestanding grill has the capacity and extra features to make entertaining a breeze. 4 cooking zones allow you to adjust the cooking surface size to match the number of people you are cooking for. The dual tube side burner expands your options to include frying, boiling and cooking with a wok or skillet.
- Uses a patented infrared cooking system for even temperature, no flare-ups and 30% less propane consumption
- Grate-level temperature gauges allow grilling with the lid up
- Dual tube side burner allows you to prepare side dishes and sauces while grilling
- Adjustable warming rack with storage and roasting positions
WarrantySaber warrants the fabricated stainless steel components (lids, lid inserts, exterior fire box and cart panels), to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal residential use for the lifetime of the product. Saber warrants the stainless steel burner tubes and carryover tubes a period of ten (10) years from the original date of purchase. Saber warrants the stainless steel cooking grates, emitters, warming racks and porcelain enameled warming racks, grates, and burner box for a period of five (5) years from the original date of purchase. Saber warrants all painted parts and any other parts not specifically mentioned above for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase. Saber will replace the part which fails or is found to be defective during the warranty period, at no cost to the original purchaser. Owner shall be responsible for proper installation, providing normal care and maintenance, and providing proof of purchase upon request
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Height 48 3/8 Inches Width 65 1/8 Inches Depth 25 Inches Weight 265 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24-48 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 41 5/16 Inches Shipping Height 40 7/8 Inches Shipping Length 26 3/16 Inches Shipping Weight 265 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
What can we help you with?
Contact one of our knowledgeable experts to help guide you through your purchase. Give us a call, toll free at 1-877-743-2269 or Live Chat.
Customers Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Products
Solaire 27 Inch Deluxe All Infrared Freestanding Propane Gas Grill On Angular Pedestal Base - SO…
|Lynx Professional 36-Inch Freestanding Propane Gas Grill With One Infrared ProSear Burner And Ro…||TEC Patio FR 44-Inch Freestanding Infrared Propane Gas Grill On Black Pedestal - PFR2LPPEDB|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Gas Grill Class||Premium||Luxury||Premium|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Stainless Grade||304 Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel|
|Number Of Main Burners||2 Burners||3 Burners||2 Burners|
|Grilling Surface BTUs||32000||73000||60000|
|Infrared Main Burner||All Infrared||One Infrared||All Infrared|
|Main Burner Material||Ceramic Infrared||Cast Brass + Ceramic Infrared||Stainless Infrared|
|Flame Tamer Material||—||Ceramic||Radiant Glass|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||23 X 15 5/8 Inches||33 X 18 1/2 Inches||41 X 14 3/8 Inches|
|Heat Zone Separators||No||No||Yes|
|Side Burner Type||None||None||None|
|Grill Type||Gas Grill||Gas Grill||Gas Grill|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Main Grilling Area||362 Sq. Inches||640 Sq. Inches||592 Sq. Inches|
|Secondary Grilling Area||180 Sq. Inches||295 Sq. Inches||—|
|Total Grilling Area||542 Sq. Inches||935 Sq. Inches||—|
|Rotisserie Burner BTUs||No Rear Burner||14000||No Rear Burner|
|Ignition Type||Continuous Spark||Hot Surface||Continuous Spark|
|Grill Lights||None||Internal / External||None|
|Spring Assisted Hood||No||Yes||No|
|Includes Smoker Box||No||Yes||No|
|Cart Assembly||Some Assembly Required||Pre-Assembled||Some Assembly Required|
|Side Shelves||Yes||Yes||Available, Yes|
|Made In USA||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Hose / Regulator Included||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Extra Features||—||—||Best Infrared Freestanding Gas Grill Award Winner|
Show More Less
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Great featuresSince we have had our Sabre grill, we are grilling 4-6 days every week. We add a handful of apple or cherry wood chips almost every time. The infrared cooking keeps the meat, beef, pork, venison, fish, chicken and turkey so moist and the smoke from the wood chips adds amazing flavor. We have been grilling for 40 years and this is by far the best grill we have ever owned!
Great grillI use this grill 3 to 4 times per week. It gets hot enough to sear steaks , has a uniform temperature profile across the whole grilling surface and does not flare up when grilling. The rotisserie works well and makes the best chicken. Had the grill for 5 years and believe it will last a long time anf perform well.
Best Grill on the Planet!!!!!I bought an SS670 five years ago and I couldnt be more pleased. I live in South Florida directly on Tampa Bay and our salt air is an extremely harsh environment. After five years, there is minimal surface rust and the grill still looks like new. I had a few parts like the burner boxes and heat deflector plates burn out but a quick call to Saber had the replacement parts on the way. Saber's customer service is second to none. The grill is unsurpassed on grilling performance whether it be a quick sear on a steak or a slow cooked butt roast. I have tried several other top brands over the years, including a $1,800 stainless Weber that was returned due to extensive rust after three weeks, and none can match Saber's quality, performance or durability.
Grill is about 2.5 weeks ...Grill is about 2.5 weeks old. Used no more than 6-7 times. ALL of the cooking grates get covered with rust after grill is not used for couple of days and after I clean the crates by burning all the remnants of the food off. My understanding is that cooking crates and the plates under were supposed to be stainless steel. I have not used metal brush a single time. Use Nylon brush to clean when wen the grill cools down. 2-3 days later everything is covered with layer of rust. I wonder what Saber has to say about these "stainless steel" crates
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Saber 670 40-Inch 4-Burner Freestanding Infrared Propane Gas Grill? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?