Constructed with commercial grade 304 stainless steel for lasting durability
Whether you re cooking for your family or a party, you ll serve up juicy, succulent food on this built-in version of our largest SABER grill. With its top performance, sleek design and premium materials, it will become the welcoming focus of your outdoor kitchen or island.
- Uses a patented infrared cooking system for even temperature, no flare-ups and 30% less propane consumption
- Grate-level temperature gauges allow grilling with the lid up
- 2 internal halogen lights so you can grill at any time of day
- Adjustable warming rack with storage and roasting positions
WarrantySaber warrants the fabricated stainless steel components (lids, lid inserts, exterior fire box and cart panels), to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal residential use for the lifetime of the product. Saber warrants the stainless steel burner tubes and carryover tubes a period of ten (10) years from the original date of purchase. Saber warrants the stainless steel cooking grates, emitters, warming racks and porcelain enameled warming racks, grates, and burner box for a period of five (5) years from the original date of purchase. Saber warrants all painted parts and any other parts not specifically mentioned above for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase. Saber will replace the part which fails or is found to be defective during the warranty period, at no cost to the original purchaser. Owner shall be responsible for proper installation, providing normal care and maintenance, and providing proof of purchase upon request
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Height 21 5/8 Inches Width 40 3/16 Inches Depth 26 1/2 Inches Weight 167 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24-48 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 39 Inches Shipping Height 28 5/16 Inches Shipping Length 24 5/8 Inches Shipping Weight 167 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
What can we help you with?
Contact one of our knowledgeable experts to help guide you through your purchase. Give us a call, toll free at 1-877-743-2269 or Live Chat.
Customers Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Products
Solaire 27 Inch Deluxe Built-In All Infrared Natural Gas Grill - SOL-IRBQ-27GIRXL-NG
|Lynx Professional 36-Inch Built-In Natural Gas Grill With One Infrared ProSear Burner And Rotiss…||TEC Patio FR 44-Inch Built-In Infrared Natural Gas Grill - PFR2NT|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Gas Grill Class||Premium||Luxury||Premium|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Stainless Grade||304 Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel|
|Number Of Main Burners||2 Burners||3 Burners||2 Burners|
|Grilling Surface BTUs||32000||73000||60000|
|Infrared Main Burner||All Infrared||One Infrared||All Infrared|
|Main Burner Material||Ceramic Infrared||Cast Brass + Ceramic Infrared||Stainless Infrared|
|Flame Tamer Material||—||Ceramic||Radiant Glass|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||23 X 15 5/8 Inches||33 X 18 1/2 Inches||41 X 14 3/8 Inches|
|Heat Zone Separators||No||No||Yes|
|Grill Type||Gas Grill||Gas Grill||Gas Grill|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas||Natural Gas||Natural Gas|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Main Grilling Area||362 Sq. Inches||640 Sq. Inches||592 Sq. Inches|
|Secondary Grilling Area||180 Sq. Inches||295 Sq. Inches||—|
|Total Grilling Area||542 Sq. Inches||935 Sq. Inches||—|
|Rotisserie Burner BTUs||No Rear Burner||14000||No Rear Burner|
|Ignition Type||Continuous Spark||Hot Surface||Continuous Spark|
|Grill Lights||None||Internal / External||None|
|Spring Assisted Hood||No||Yes||No|
|Includes Smoker Box||No||Yes||No|
|Made In USA||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Cutout Width||26 Inches||35 Inches||41 1/2 Inches|
|Cutout Depth||21 Inches||22 Inches||20 1/2 Inches|
|Cutout Height||8 7/8 Inches||10 7/8 Inches||7 1/8 Inches|
|Extra Features||—||Best Luxury Built-In Gas Grill Award Winner; Patented Variable Temperature Infrared Burner; Patented Wind Deflector/ Heat Stabilizer; Two Position, Three Speed Rotisserie Motor; Blue LED Knob Illumination||Best Infrared Built-In Gas Grill Award Winner|
Show More Less
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Best grill for steaks, chicken, and pork ever!I have had my Saber SS 670 BI installed for a bit more than a month in the outdoor kitchen that I am constructing myself, as seen in the attached photo. This grill is absolutely amazing. Like many things that seem innovative, I at first thought the infrared (IR) cooking system was a bit of a marketing gimmick. But I have been proven wrong. So far, I have grilled sirloin, ribeye, and filet steaks, pork loin chops, and marinated chicken breasts, and everything has come out so much more juicy and flavorful than anything I could have ever imagined. That IR system really does lock in the juices, and the flame tamer does a great job of turning the drippings into flavorful smoke. In fact, I have yet to have any of them make it to the drip tray. I have owned other high-end built-in grills at my previous homes, but this one is by far the best of the best. You cannot go wrong with the Saber, and even a so-so griller can make a professional tasting steak on this grill.
No hassle , simple to useI've had this grill for less than 6 months , we are in the peak of grilling season and I'm extremely happy with the Saber SS 670 . I was a little skeptical when I read some reviews about the flame blowing out in heavy wind , it hasn't been a issue when the winds come sweeping down the plains here in Oklahoma .
Awesome GrillThis is our first Saber grill purchase and it's everything and more. Our food is exceptional and juicy. The clean up is awesome too, it burns off and makes it easy to clean. We read reviews and watched videos before we decided to purchase it. So far it 's the best grill we have owned.
best grill i ever boughtwe finally got the new grill installed and working last month , nice birthday present to myself ! love the 4 burners , especially when family or friends come over. or even just for myself and my two kids. you can put the whole dinner on the grill and love that it does not flair up especially when cooking burgers ! but still gets that charred flavor. next i am trying the rotisserie !
Nice grill, blows the competition away!I have been using the 4 burned Saber 670 for several months now, I am very pleased with the performance of the unit as well as the customer service Saber offers. There was a small part missing that was noticed after install, after a simple pleasant phone call, replacements were sent immediately at no charge. Thank you for making life easier!
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Saber 670 40-Inch 4-Burner Built-In Infrared Natural Gas Grill? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?