Constructed with commercial grade 304 stainless steel for lasting durability
Like every SABER grill, this full-featured model has our advanced infrared cooking system, quality construction, premium materials and unparalleled performance. Its space-conscious design is perfect for smaller outdoor areas and cooking for four to six people.
- Uses a patented infrared cooking system for even temperature, no flare-ups and 30% less propane consumption
- Grate-level temperature gauges allow grilling with the lid up
- Push-button electronic ignition on each burner that reliably lights every time
- Adjustable warming rack with storage and roasting positions
WarrantySaber warrants the fabricated stainless steel components (lids, lid inserts, exterior fire box and cart panels), to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal residential use for the lifetime of the product. Saber warrants the stainless steel burner tubes and carryover tubes a period of ten (10) years from the original date of purchase. Saber warrants the stainless steel cooking grates, emitters, warming racks and porcelain enameled warming racks, grates, and burner box for a period of five (5) years from the original date of purchase. Saber warrants all painted parts and any other parts not specifically mentioned above for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase. Saber will replace the part which fails or is found to be defective during the warranty period, at no cost to the original purchaser. Owner shall be responsible for proper installation, providing normal care and maintenance, and providing proof of purchase upon request
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Height 48 3/8 Inches Width 56 1/2 Inches Depth 25 Inches Weight 216 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 24-48 hours Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 39 Inches Shipping Height 26 Inches Shipping Length 29 1/2 Inches Shipping Weight 210 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
What can we help you with?
Contact one of our knowledgeable experts to help guide you through your purchase. Give us a call, toll free at 1-877-743-2269 or Live Chat.
Customers Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Products
Solaire 27 Inch Deluxe All Infrared Freestanding Propane Gas Grill On Angular Pedestal Base - SO…
|Lynx Professional 36-Inch Freestanding Propane Gas Grill With One Infrared ProSear Burner And Ro…||TEC Patio FR 44-Inch Freestanding Infrared Propane Gas Grill On Black Pedestal - PFR2LPPEDB|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Gas Grill Class||Premium||Luxury||Premium|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Stainless Grade||304 Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel|
|Number Of Main Burners||2 Burners||3 Burners||2 Burners|
|Grilling Surface BTUs||32000||73000||60000|
|Infrared Main Burner||All Infrared||One Infrared||All Infrared|
|Main Burner Material||Ceramic Infrared||Cast Brass + Ceramic Infrared||Stainless Infrared|
|Flame Tamer Material||—||Ceramic||Radiant Glass|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||23 X 15 5/8 Inches||33 X 18 1/2 Inches||41 X 14 3/8 Inches|
|Heat Zone Separators||No||No||Yes|
|Side Burner Type||None||None||None|
|Grill Type||Gas Grill||Gas Grill||Gas Grill|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Main Grilling Area||362 Sq. Inches||640 Sq. Inches||592 Sq. Inches|
|Secondary Grilling Area||180 Sq. Inches||295 Sq. Inches||—|
|Total Grilling Area||542 Sq. Inches||935 Sq. Inches||—|
|Rotisserie Burner BTUs||No Rear Burner||14000||No Rear Burner|
|Ignition Type||Continuous Spark||Hot Surface||Continuous Spark|
|Grill Lights||None||Internal / External||None|
|Spring Assisted Hood||No||Yes||No|
|Includes Smoker Box||No||Yes||No|
|Cart Assembly||Some Assembly Required||Pre-Assembled||Some Assembly Required|
|Side Shelves||Yes||Yes||Available, Yes|
|Made In USA||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Hose / Regulator Included||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Extra Features||—||—||Best Infrared Freestanding Gas Grill Award Winner|
Show More Less
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Worst Grill EverI have and owned many gas grills that lasted five to eight years for third the cost. So, I thought I would upgrade to a more robust grill and bought a Saber Grill two years ago. First issue, wheel bent and had a hard time rolling it around, Next, a wheel broke off. Through the the kindness of the dealer, wheels were replaced. Four months later, I had a Flashback that disabled one burner and destroyed the thermometer. Also the other two burns became inoperative. So, the grill is totally inoperative.
Nice grill, no flare ups, sturdy constructionI have been using this grill for 1 to 2 months now. I have grilled hot dogs, steaks, hamburgers, and brisket on it. Before every cooking session I will light all of the burners and turn them to high for 5 minutes; it gets hot. After each cooking session I will turn all of the burners back to high to incinerate the food remaining on the grill, scrape off the surface with the included scraper, and then coat the grates with grape seed oil as instructed to help protect the steel. Pros: 1. Well built. This is heavy, stainless steel. The grill does not roll around, it does not rock... it stays where you put it. 2. The indirect cooking surface is great. I have not had a single flare up yet and nearly every part of the grilling surface is usable and has uniform heat. 3. The cooking grates infrared layer are easy to clean and nearly everything that falls onto it incinerates. I probably have a tablespoon worth of ash that has fallen down into the collection tray. 4. Placing wood chips on the grilling surface will actually make them smoke which is nice. However, the smoke is not rising from directly under the meat so the meat does not pick up a lot of smoke flavor. Use a smoker if you want to smoke meat. 5. I'm pretty mechanically gifted so initial construction was pretty easy. Took an hour to hour and a half and the directions were easy to follow. Cons: 1. Temperature control is very difficult. I was trying to smoke/grill a brisket and could not keep the temperature between 225degreesF - 250degreesF for the life of me. I had the left burner on and the meat on the right side for a more indirect cooking method. (The sear plate diminishes this somewhat.) I could not find a combination of full left burner or partial left burner and partial center burner to keep the temp steady and in my desired range. I use a thermometer inserted into the side of the lid that measures the air temperature. 2. Because the grilling surface gets so hot and any grease that falls onto it vaporizes there is a lot of steam/smoke that comes off this grill. If you use a fatty meat for hamburgers, when you go to flip them you will not be able to see the back of the grilling surface. I have my grill in the outside corner under a covered porch and it is not uncommon for the porch ceiling to fill with steam and smoke. 3. The thermometers are worthless. 5 minutes after turning the grill on each thermometer says it is over 1,000degreesF. What a waste of a feature. 4. I wish the grill included a spare cooking grate scraper. The thing probably costs $2 to stamp out of sheet metal and I can see the tines eventually bending. 5. You will need a friend to help carry this from your car to the desired end location. It probably weighs 300 lbs.
Wow great grill!I bought this grill 5 years ago still works like new, I grill daily in the summer months in Oregon. I did have the igniter switch go out year two, I worked with Saber submitted a claim and they replaced it, service was great! I am in the Foodservice industry and know equipment. I also have a high end smoker in my outdoor kitchen.
Best Grill I've ever usedI bought my Saber Cast 500 last year. I live in Canada and used it last February in a blizzard. This grill is built like a tank. Meats sear beautifully and retain their juices. The elimination flare ups completely changes thye grilling experience.
Sad this Saber done after three yearsPurchased the Saber grill three years ago. Loved it until this year. Rusted wheels and inside shelf. Saber sent the pieces and upon dismantling it discovered every piece that is enamel coated has rusted right through. Saber sent all the pieces needed, which means rebuilding an entire grill. But it will happen again in a few years. Defect on the side panel as water gets in and stays trapped. Hence the rust. Very disappointed with this grill. Three years and we are ready to buy a Weber.
Love out new Grill!I have had the outdoor kitchen for a few weeks and it has exceeded my expections. We have cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, pork chops and hamburgers. They all came out way better than on our old grill. We thought it would be difficult to learn how to use it, but it has been very easy. We are so glad we decided on this grill!
Best. Grill. Ever.When we were looking for a new grill 3.5 years ago my wife wanted a Weber. Fortunately she let me make the decision since I was doing the cooking. After doing some research we purchased the Saber Cast 500 and we are as happy now as when we made the purchase. I am not an expert griller by any means but when people come over they think I am. I tell people it's the grill, not me, but they don't care...they just want whatever is grilling on the Saber. Even making burgers with nothing more than ground beef, Kraft BBQ sauce, and Cracker Barrel cheddar cheese I have had people tell me it's the best burger they ever had because of how juicy it is. Despite living in New Jersey we use the grill all year round (yes, even in the snow). The only negative is cleaning is a little more time consuming since everything falls onto the shields, but the meals are worth the extra effort.
Plows Weber away.Started with a 3 burner Weber 25 years ago and just got rid of my Summit Silver 6 burner. My new natural gas 3 burner is incredible!! The difference between open flame is amazing. Burnt a few things before I figured it out. You can not go wrong with a Saber. Cheaper than a Weber and cost less..
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Saber Cast 500 32-Inch 3-Burner Freestanding Propane Infrared Grill? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?