Constructed with commercial grade 304 stainless steel for lasting durability
- Uses a patented infrared cooking system for even temperature, no flare-ups and 30% less propane consumption
- Grate-level temperature gauges allow grilling with the lid up
- 2 internal halogen lights so you can grill at any time of day
- Adjustable warming rack with storage and roasting positions
This full-sized built-in grill will be the focus of all your outdoor gatherings. It features the same advanced infrared technology, premium materials and solid construction as SABER s freestanding grills. It s the perfect starting point for your new outdoor kitchen or island.
- 31 5/8 inches
- 21 5/8 inches
- 26 1/2 inches
- 135 pounds
WarrantySaber warrants the fabricated stainless steel components (lids, lid inserts, exterior fire box and cart panels), to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal residential use for the lifetime of the product. Saber warrants the stainless steel burner tubes and carryover tubes a period of ten (10) years from the original date of purchase. Saber warrants the stainless steel cooking grates, emitters, warming racks and porcelain enameled warming racks, grates, and burner box for a period of five (5) years from the original date of purchase. Saber warrants all painted parts and any other parts not specifically mentioned above for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase. Saber will replace the part which fails or is found to be defective during the warranty period, at no cost to the original purchaser. Owner shall be responsible for proper installation, providing normal care and maintenance, and providing proof of purchase upon request
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Height 21 5/8 Inches Width 31 5/8 Inches Depth 26 1/2 Inches Weight 135 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 1-3 business days Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 30 5/16 Inches Shipping Height 28 5/16 Inches Shipping Length 24 5/8 Inches Shipping Weight 135 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations (and Canada) only.
over $249 Free under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45–day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product's packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
What can we help you with?
Contact one of our knowledgeable experts to help guide you through your purchase. Give us a call, toll free at 1-877-743-2269 or Live Chat.
Customers Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Products
Solaire 27 Inch Deluxe Built-In All Infrared Natural Gas Grill - SOL-IRBQ-27GIRXL-NG
|Lynx Professional 36-Inch Built-In Natural Gas Grill With One Infrared ProSear Burner And Rotiss…||TEC Patio FR 44-Inch Built-In Infrared Natural Gas Grill - PFR2NT|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Gas Grill Class||Premium||Luxury||Premium|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Stainless Grade||304 Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel|
|Number Of Main Burners||2 Burners||3 Burners||2 Burners|
|Grilling Surface BTUs||32000||73000||60000|
|Infrared Main Burner||All Infrared||One Infrared||All Infrared|
|Main Burner Material||Ceramic Infrared||Cast Brass + Ceramic Infrared||Stainless Infrared|
|Flame Tamer Material||—||Ceramic||Radiant Glass|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||23 X 15 5/8 Inches||33 X 18 1/2 Inches||41 X 14 3/8 Inches|
|Heat Zone Separators||No||No||Yes|
|Grill Type||Gas Grill||Gas Grill||Gas Grill|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas||Natural Gas||Natural Gas|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Main Grilling Area||362 Sq. Inches||640 Sq. Inches||592 Sq. Inches|
|Secondary Grilling Area||180 Sq. Inches||295 Sq. Inches||—|
|Total Grilling Area||542 Sq. Inches||935 Sq. Inches||—|
|Rotisserie Burner BTUs||No Rear Burner||14000||No Rear Burner|
|Ignition Type||Continuous Spark||Hot Surface||Continuous Spark|
|Grill Lights||None||Internal / External||None|
|Spring Assisted Hood||No||Yes||No|
|Includes Smoker Box||No||Yes||No|
|Made In USA||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Cutout Width||26 Inches||35 Inches||41 1/2 Inches|
|Cutout Depth||21 Inches||22 Inches||20 1/2 Inches|
|Cutout Height||8 7/8 Inches||10 7/8 Inches||7 1/8 Inches|
|Extra Features||—||Best Luxury Built-In Gas Grill Award Winner; Patented Variable Temperature Infrared Burner; Patented Wind Deflector/ Heat Stabilizer; Two Position, Three Speed Rotisserie Motor; Blue LED Knob Illumination||Best Infrared Built-In Gas Grill Award Winner|
Show More Less
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Awesome temp controlBought the Saber for my new outdoor kitchen, along with the side burner and refridgerator . I have many compliments on how heavy duty it all looks. I had my previous grill for 10 years and was afraid there would be a learning curve, but the Saber performs great.
Old FaithfulGrilling is how I get my weekend Dad Game on. Grills from my past have included a basic charcoal, an exploding gas grill, and finally my Saber Grill. My Saber Grill has allowed me to perfect my outdoor culinary skills, always ending in oohs and ahs from the fortunate diners. Old Faithful fires up on time, every time. The temperature is an even keel with nary a flare up. I've truly enjoyed my Saber Grill and always look forward to putting happy faces on whomever is dining with us.
Quality ProductGrill cooks evenly across all three burners. Temp gauge probes are under the grill surface so they give you the grill surface temperature not the temp of the inside of the grill. If the wind is blowing or gusting towards the back of the grill it has a tendency to blow out the flame so locate the grill accordingly.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Saber 500 32-Inch 3-Burner Built-In Infrared Natural Gas Grill? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?