- Handcrafted to represent the complex realism of natural elements
- Rasmussen gas log molds are created from select pieces of actual wood reproducing the finest bark detail
- Ceramic coatings are hand applied to recreate the random complexity of real wood
- Burner is constructed of heavy gauge steel with welded seams for maximum performance and durability
- Use burner with legs for a clean and simple look, or use the burner without legs for a natural pit fire look, all without the need for a grate
A pioneer in decorative heating, Rasmussen leads the way with beautifully crafted gas log sets made from the finest quality refractory ceramic materials. Environmentally safe ceramic coatings are hand applied in a multi-step process to recreate the random complexity of real texture for a surprisingly natural finish. Rigid steel reinforcement ensures a sturdy, long-lasting set and a carefully designed burner system produces the most realistic fire look in decorative appliances. Unlike traditional gas log burners, this burner used does not include a log grate. It has a BTU output of 90,000 BTUs. This set features a match light system that uses your existing wall key valve and does not include a control valve. Let the Pine Cone Log Set from Rasmussen bring the timeless beauty of a glowing log fire into your home. This Rasmussen Gas Log set includes: Vented Gas Logs, Vented Rectangular Full Pan Burner, Sand, Ember Magic, Connector Kit, Damper Clamp, and Instructions.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
- Model Number
- PC24 + CS24-B-N