- Undermount installation allows for clean lines in your outdoor kitchen
- Made of high quality, 18-gauge, 300-series stainless steel for durability
- Brushed satin finish helps mask small scratches that occur over time
- Fully insulated sink contains rubber pads to dampen sound
- Includes a cutout template and all of the installation hardware
Enjoy the sleek, clean look of your countertops by installing a Polaris undermount sink in your outdoor kitchen. This undermount sink is made in the USA from high-quality 300-series stainless steel. The surface has a brushed satin finish to help mask small scratches that occur over time and keep your sink looking beautiful for years. This sink contains a 3 1/2 inch centered drain, is fully insulated and comes with thick rubber sound-dampening pads. This durable single bowl sink features a one-piece construction made of heavy, 18-gauge cold rolled stainless steel. This sink requires a 33-inch minimum cabinet size and includes a cutout template and all of the hardware that you will need.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
- Model Number
- 20 lbs