- Peterson Real Fyre gas logs are meticulously hand painted to re-create the look of natural wood
- Superior refractory ceramic logs are reinforced with steel rods for greater integrity
- Efficient design helps preserve and protect natural resources
- Dual pipe burner produces a deeper ember bed and rich, full flames in front of the logs for more realism
- Peterson Real Fyre gas logs are proudly made in the USA
Peterson Real Fyre Charred Series Gas Logs reflect the glowing depth and fiery heart of a long burning fire. Real Fyre artisans work from actual wood samples to carefully recreate the intricate bark detail and natural coloration of deeply charred wood. Gas fireplace logs are convenient and easy to use for most gas fireplaces. The beautiful display and flame presentation of this Real Fyre Charred Wood gas log set is ideal for creating those magic moments and memories. This Peterson Real Fyre gas log set includes: Ceramic Refractory Vented Gas Logs, Vented Glowing Ember Burner, Custom Grate, Connector Kit, Glowing Embers, Sand, Burner Clips, and Damper Clamp. The Peterson Real Fyre vented Propane G45 Burner with a T-shaped burner pipe with a large burner pipe in the center of the burner pan and a smaller pipe that runs through the ember bed allowing the flames to not only dance through the center of your log set, but through the center of the ember bed giving a more realistic flame pattern. It has a BTU output of 39,000 BTUs. This set features a manual safety pilot valve.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
- Model Number
- HCHR-16 + G45-16/19 + SPK-26