Makes ice for indoor and outdoor use
- Produces ice every 6 to 15 minutes and up to 28 pounds of ice per day
- Able to make 3 sizes of ice to fit beverage needs
- Indicator lights show when water is needed and when ice basket is full
- Comes with an ice scoop and a side-mounted drain bin
Fresh ice is always available with the NewAir AI-100VO unique vermillion orange portable ice maker. It moves easily from kitchen counter to your outdoor activity promising to add a pop of color and the perfect sized ice cube for your beverage needs. This low maintenance ice machine produces ice every 6 to 15 minutes and up to 28 pounds of ice per day with an option of 3 ice cube sizes. This portable ice maker is extremely compact and doesn t require permanent installation or a drain. It is easily programmed with its two button controller and features indicator lights showing when the ice bucket is full and when the unit needs more water. It comes with an ice scoop and a side-mounted drain bin to empty any unused water at the end of the day. No more running to the store for ice because ice is always available at home.
- 14 1/2 inches
- 15 inches
- 11 3/4 inches
- 24 pounds
WarrantyFor one year from the original date of purchase, the manufacturer will repair or replace any parts of this appliance that prove to be defective in materials and workmanship, provided the appliance has been used under normal operating conditions as intended by the manufacturer.
Overall Dimensions Height 15 Inches Width 14 1/2 Inches Depth 11 3/4 Inches Weight 24 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price $6.95 ( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 1-3 business days Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 15 1/4 Inches Shipping Height 18 1/2 Inches Shipping Length 17 7/8 Inches Shipping Weight 28.6 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations (and Canada) only.
over $249 Free under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45–day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product's packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
Want to leave a review for this product?
cleaning the tray the one where the metal fingersunplug the unit, then replug the unit so that the tray where the metal finger go are facing you. you will notice that it's a bacteria trap, a nasty dark mess! first use a something a brush or another to break up that mess then use your spray feature on your kitchen sink to knock the rest loss, use hot water, filter out the water until clean. THIS IS SOMETHING THAT IS NEVER MENTIONED IN THE INSTRUCTIONS! DON'T FALL VICTIM TO BACTERIA IN YOUR ICE MAKER, CLEAN THIS WAY AFTER A VINEGAR CLEANUP, MONTHLY ;-P
Excellent Solution For EntertainingThis was a perfect solution to our lousy refrigerator icemaker that takes forever to recover when emptied. This portable machine makes ice in about ten minutes and keeps making it as fast as you can use it. I empty the ice in the morning when its full and put it in a ziplock bag in the freezer because I'm paranoid about not having enough ice. We rarely have to use this stored ice.
Most Excellent Ice Maker & BEST Customer Service Ever!!!Although I had issues with the original machine I purchased, I contacted NewAir and spoke with an agent named Lisa. She arranged for quick replacement of my machine, which arrived in a timely manner. She was friendly, expedient, understanding, and cooperative in making sure that the transaction went through ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESSLY! Best customer service experience I have had in YEARS! In addition, best ice maker out there. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
Great little machine.So far we have used the ice maker in our covered outdoor kitchen to provide ice during pool parties and it has worked great. We start it a couple of hours before the guests arrive so the basket is full to start. With as many as 10 guests, there was no problem keeping up with ice demand - never ran out. Sure a lot better than dealing with bag ice.
More convenient and used every day!!!This machine (al-100s) put it on the kitchen counter. Plugged it in and wiped it out. Filled it with water and it was ready to go! No hassle whatsoever!!! The ice tray had stopped working I contacted the company through email. Within minutes they had sent me an email with a tracking number attached informing me that they had sent out a replacement unit!! It was at my house in 2-days! I had some personal issues and this company was very understanding and helpful with all my needs! I cannot explain how wonderful my experience was with the people that made this machine!! Worth every penny and more!!! I hope this was helpful with your decision on purchasing or dealing with the amazing people and company that bentover backwards just to make my transaction good on both ends!! In all I wish all company could be as pleasant and patient as "new air" and "Air and Water" have been!!
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the NewAir 28 Lb. Portable Ice Maker - Orange - AI-100VO? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?