Four stainless steel burners for quality cooking performance
Exhibiting engineered quality at an economical price, the Triumph propane gas grill from Napoleon boasts four stainless steel tube burners, 480 square inches of cooking area, a side range burner, and up to 50,000 BTUs of grilling power. The electronic Jetfire ignition ensures a controlled flame and a quick and easy start up every time. Stainless steel, self-cleaning sear plates vaporize drippings, provides even heat distribution, and help keep your food moist. The sleek black porcelain lid retains heat for oven-like performance and features an Accu-Probe temperature gauge for measuring the precise internal temperature of your grill. Reversible cast iron wave cooking grids deliver those famous Napoleon sear lines, and the 7,200 BTU range side burner means you can prepare a complete meal from the comfort of your outdoor kitchen. The stainless steel grill cart features folding side shelves with integrated utensil holders for an added prep area, an integrated bottle opener for quenching your summer thirst, double doors for storage, and Easy Roll locking casters for moving the grill around.
- Jetfire ignition system is designed to safely and reliably light the burners
- Prepare BBQ sauces or side dishes on the integrated side burner
- Reversible wave cooking grids create trademark Napoleon sear lines
- Folding cart side shelves for easy storage when not grilling
WarrantyThe aluminum castings, stainless steel lid insert, porcelain enamel lid and stainless steel base are warranted for a lifetime. The stainless steel tube burners are warranted for ten (10) years and the stainless steel sear plates and porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grids are warranted for five (5) years. Napoleon will provide replacement parts at 50 percent of the current retail price for an additional five (5) years on the porcelain-enameled grids, stainless steel burners, and sear plates. All other parts are warranted for two (2) years.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Height 45 Inches Width 55 5/8 Inches Depth 22 Inches Weight 105 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 3-5 business days Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 33 Inches Shipping Height 27 Inches Shipping Length 18 Inches Shipping Weight 110 Pounds
Simple Shipping†Four days only - FREE SHIPPING on everything! Black Friday through Cyber Monday
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Compare to Similar Products
Napoleon Triumph T495SB 4-Burner Freestanding Propane Gas Grill With Side Burner
|Weber Genesis II E-410 Freestanding Propane Gas Grill - Smoke||Napoleon LEX 485 Freestanding Propane Gas Grill With Infrared Rear Burner And Infrared Side Burner||Broil King Regal S420 Pro 4-Burner Freestanding Propane Gas Grill - Stainless Steel|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Gas Grill Class||Entry-Level||Entry-Level||Entry-Level||Entry-Level|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel||Porcelain Coated Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Stainless Grade||—||—||430 Stainless Steel||—|
|Number Of Main Burners||4 Burners||4 Burners||4 Burners||4 Burners|
|Grilling Surface BTUs||50000||48000||48000||50000|
|Infrared Main Burner||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available|
|Main Burner Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Flame Tamer Material||Stainless Steel||Porcelain Coated||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grate Material||Cast Iron||Porcelain Coated Cast Iron||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||27 7/8 X 16 11/16 Inches||32 1/8 X 19 Inches||27 X 18 Inches||25 1/2 X 19 1/4 Inches|
|Heat Zone Separators||No||No||No||No|
|Side Burner Type||Side Burner||None||Sear Station||None|
|Grill Type||Gas Grill||Gas Grill||Gas Grill||Gas Grill|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Gray||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Main Grilling Area||480 Sq. Inches||646 Sq. Inches||485 Sq. Inches||500 Sq. Inches|
|Secondary Grilling Area||165 Sq. Inches||198 Sq. Inches||190 Sq. Inches||195 Sq. Inches|
|Total Grilling Area||665 Sq. Inches||844 Sq. Inches||675 Sq. Inches||695 Sq. Inches|
|Rotisserie Burner BTUs||No Rear Burner||No Rear Burner||13500||No Rear Burner|
|Ignition Type||Flame Thrower||Continous Spark||Flame Thrower||Continuous Spark|
|Spring Assisted Hood||No||No||No||No|
|Includes Smoker Box||No||No||No||No|
|Cart Assembly||Some Assembly Required||Some Assembly Required||Some Assembly Required||Some Assembly Required|
|Side Shelf Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||—|
|Total Side Burner BTUs||7200||—||12500||—|
|Made In USA||No||No||No||Yes|
|Hose / Regulator Included||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Show More Less
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Good grill for the priceI was looking for a good, dependable gas grill under $850 and decided on the Triumph. The grill cooks well, is built more sturdy than other grills in this price range and like that a side burner is included. It is exactly what I was looking for!
Question & Answer
On the spec page the width being represented is with the side wings open. Do you have the width with them down?
Hello and thank you for contacting us. The width of the grill with the side shelves folded down is 39 1/4 inches. Let us know if we can help you with anything else.
Want to ask a question about this product?