Three stainless steel burners for longevity
- Jetfire ignition system is designed to safely and reliably light the burners
- High heat infrared side burner allows you to sear just like a steakhouse while you grill other dishes
- Stainless steel sear plates distribute heat, control flare-ups, vaporize drippings and add flavor
- Space saving folding side shelves allow you to easily store the grill
With affordable options and high quality, the Rogue 425 grill from Napoleon is in a class of its own. The Rogue natural gas grill boasts three stainless steel tube burners, 625 square inches of cooking area, a Sizzle Zone infrared side burner, and up to 36,000 BTUs of grilling power. The electronic Jetfire ignition ensures a controlled flame and a quick and easy start up every time. Stainless steel, self-cleaning sear plates vaporize drippings, provides even heat distribution, and help keep your food moist. The sleek stainless steel lid retains heat for oven-like performance and features an Accu-Probe temperature gauge for measuring the precise internal temperature of your grill. Reversible stainless steel wave cooking grids deliver those famous Napoleon sear lines, and the 9,000 BTU Sizzle Zone infrared side burner allows you to quickly sear steaks and chops, locking in flavor. The stainless steel grill cart features folding side shelves with integrated condiment holders for an added prep area, double doors for storage, and Easy Roll locking casters for moving the grill around. This Napoleon Rogue grill is manufactured in Canada.
- 51 inches
- 48 inches
- 25 inches
- 150 pounds
WarrantyThe aluminum castings, stainless steel cooking grids, stainless steel lid insert, stainless steel lid and stainless steel base are warranted for a lifetime. The stainless steel tube burners are warranted for ten (10) years and the stainless steel sear plates are warranted for five (5) years. Napoleon will provide replacement parts at 50 percent of the current retail price for an additional five (5) years on the stainless steel burners and sear plates. The ceramic infrared side burner is warranted for two (2) years. All other parts are warranted for two (2) years.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Height 48 Inches Width 51 Inches Depth 25 Inches Weight 150 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 3-5 business days Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 32 Inches Shipping Height 34 Inches Shipping Length 32 Inches Shipping Weight 150 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations (and Canada) only.
over $249 Free under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45–day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by ). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product's packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Overall Customer Rating
Most Helpful ReviewExcellent performer
Top ReviewReally really great product extremely well built.
Customers Also Bought
Current ItemNapoleon Rogue 425 Freestanding Natural Gas Grill With Infrared Side Burner$949.00
- Number of Items
- Total Price
Compare to Similar Products
Napoleon Rogue 425 Freestanding Natural Gas Grill With Infrared Side Burner
|Weber Genesis II SE-410 Special Edition Freestanding Natural Gas Grill - Black||Napoleon LEX 485 Freestanding Natural Gas Grill With Infrared Rear Burner And…||Broil King Regal S490 Pro 4-Burner Freestanding Natural Gas Grill With Rotiss…|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel||Porcelain Coated Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Stainless Grade||—||—||430 Stainless Steel||—|
|Number Of Main Burners||3 Burners||4 Burners||4 Burners||4 Burners|
|Grilling Surface BTUs||36000||48000||48000||50000|
|Infrared Main Burner||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available||Not Available|
|Main Burner Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Flame Tamer Material||—||Stainless Steel||—||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||23 3/4 X 17 3/4 Inches||34 X 19 Inches||27 X 18 Inches||25 1/2 X 19 1/4 Inches|
|Heat Zone Separators||No||No||No||No|
|Side Burner Type||Sear Station||None||Sear Station||Side Burner|
|Item Type||Gas Grill||Gas Grill||Gas Grill||Gas Grill|
|Collection||Rogue||Genesis II Special Edition||LEX||Regal|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas||Natural Gas||Natural Gas||Natural Gas|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Black||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Main Grilling Area||425 Sq. Inches||646 Sq. Inches||485 Sq. Inches||500 Sq. Inches|
|Secondary Grilling Area||200 Sq. Inches||198 Sq. Inches||190 Sq. Inches||195 Sq. Inches|
|Total Grilling Area||625 Sq. Inches||844 Sq. Inches||675 Sq. Inches||695 Sq. Inches|
|Rotisserie Burner Btus||No Rear Burner||No Rear Burner||13500||15000|
|Ignition Type||Flame Thrower||Flame Thrower||Flame Thrower||Continuous Spark|
|Spring Assisted Hood||No||No||No||No|
|Temperature Gauge Type||Analog||Analog||Analog||Analog|
|Cart Assembly||Some Assembly Required||Some Assembly Required||Some Assembly Required||Some Assembly Required|
|Side Shelf Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||—|
|Total Side Burner Btus||9000||—||12500||10000|
|Made In USA||No||No||No||Yes|
Show More Less
- Item Reviewed
- Napoleon Rogue 425 Freestanding Natural Gas Grill With Infrared Side Burner
Average Overall Customer Rating4.0 out of 5.0 2 Reviews
- Average User Rating
- (2 Reviews)
Want toreview this product?
Really really great product extremely well built.
Question & Answer
What is the btu output of the side burner?
Want to ask a question about this product?