Free Grill Accessories!
Receive a direct flame insert, genie tool, meat probe, and 20lb bag of pellets with Memphis Pro and Elite pellet grills.
Memphis Grills has your groundbreaking solution for hassle-free outdoor barbecues! The Pro Series 28 inch freestanding pellet grill features heavy-duty 304 stainless steel construction, 8mm diameter stainless steel cooking rods, and a combination of dual wall and sealed construction for essential grill longevity, heat retention, and performance in all weather conditions. With an integrated Wi-Fi controller and free Memphis Mobile App (iOS and Android), you have the freedom to control your grill from anywhere you desire. This technology can also be setup to send you email or text alerts when your food is cooked to perfection. The grill can also be controlled using the Intelligent Temperature Control mounted on the grill. The food probe comes standard and integrates with the Intelligence Temperature Control on the grill. When the grill reaches the desired temperature, the ITC automatically reduces the grill temperature to warm. It can read also temperatures from up to two more food probes, allowing you to monitor multiple dishes at once. The natural wood pellets feed into the burn pot where they are automatically ignited. The dual fan convection system fuels the fire with oxygen to create a convection oven by evenly distributing the air over the 562 square inches of main cooking area. This air circulation allows the grill to cook food faster and eliminates hot spots in the grill. With a temperature range of 180 to 650 degrees Fahrenheit, you can sear steaks using the included Direct Flame Insert, or remove it when cooking at lower temperatures. A convenient Genie Multi-Tool is also included so you can remove the direct flame insert easily, or use it to clean the grill. This Memphis grill comes with dual automatic augers that self-feed the pellets into the firebox. A dual-bin 18 pound capacity wood pellet hopper (9 pounds each) allows for 62 hours of uninterrupted cooking time and lets you to mix in different pellet flavors, enhancing your grilling options. Four (4) heavy-duty locking casters make this grill easy to relocate and the cart side shelves open for more storage room for bbq tools.
- Intelligent Temperature Control with Wi-Fi gives you the freedom to control your grill from anywhere
- Proudly made in the USA
- Dual convection fan and double wall construction allows for even heat distribution and efficient pellet burn
- The 18 lb capacity pellet hopper allows for up to 62 hours of unattended cooking time
- Temperature range of 180 - 650 degrees Fahrenheit
WarrantyMemphis Grill products carry a seven (7) year Limited Warranty from the date of purchase by the original owner against defects in material and workmanship. Electronic and electrical components carry a three (3) year replacement warranty when subjected to normal residential use. Limited Warranty does not apply to burn pot, meat probe, grill cover gaskets or damage caused by corrosion. The meat probe is under Warranty for 30 days from the date of purchase.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
Overall Dimensions Height 47 Inches Width 57 Inches Depth 29 Inches Weight 213 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 1-3 business days Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Weight 237 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Compare to Similar Products
Memphis Grills Pro Wi-Fi Controlled 28-Inch 304 Stainless Steel Freestanding Pellet Grill - VG0001S
|Memphis Grills Elite Wi-Fi Controlled 39-Inch 304 Stainless Steel Freestanding Pellet Grill - VG…||Memphis Grills Advantage Wi-Fi Controlled 26-Inch 430 Stainless Steel Freestanding Pellet Grill …|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Stainless Grade||304 Stainless Steel||304 Stainless Steel||430 Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||25 X 17 5/8 Inches||37 3/8 X 17 5/8 Inches||25 1/4 X 17 5/8 Inches|
|Hopper Capacity||18 Pounds||24 Pounds||12 Pounds|
|Side Burner Type||None||None||None|
|Grill Type||Pellet Grill||Pellet Grill||Pellet Grill|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Main Grilling Area||562 Sq. Inches||844 Sq. Inches||427 Sq. Inches|
|Max Temperature||650 F||700 F||650 F|
|Spring Assisted Hood||No||No||No|
|Thermometer||SmartPhone App||SmartPhone App||SmartPhone App|
|Cart Assembly||Some Assembly Required||Some Assembly Required||Some Assembly Required|
|Side Shelf Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Made In USA||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Show More Less
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Question & Answer
Is the shelf on the right necessary for product function? If not what is the width measurement without the shelf?
Hi Chuck! The right side shelf is not required for operating the grill. The width without the right side shelf is 42 inches.
Where is the grease catcher?
Hi, Chuck! The grease and ash are contained in disposable foil pans under the grill.
Want to ask a question about this product?