202 square inches of cooking surface
- 3 element positions
- Food view window
- Includes rotisserie kit
- 120-volt UL-listed rotisserie & Food view window
Electric grills from Meco are for Outdoor BBQ use only! This Meco electric grill is UL-listed, 1500-watt heating element (Canada: 1500-watt, CUL-listed heating element) plugs into standard household outlet. Requires minimum of 15 amps. This BBQ electric grill features a thermostat control with a low-medium-high setting, a reflector pan directs the heat to the grilling surface, 3 element positions, including vertical for indirect rotisserie cooking, a pre-assembled grill hood & bowl, a standard 120-volt grounded plug. This Meco electric grill has 200 square inches of usable cooking surface and includes a complete 120-volt UL-listed rotisserie and food view window. This BBQ grill normally ships in 48 hours. Overall electric grill dimensions are: 21 inches wide x 22 inches high x 13 inches deep. Cooking Grid measures:12 1/4 inches x 16 1/2 inches
- 21 inches
- 22 inches
- 13 inches
- 30 pounds
WarrantyThis electric grill is warranted against defects for ninety (90) days from the date of purchase. The electrical parts are warranted against defects for one (1) year with proof of purchase.
Overall Dimensions Height 22 Inches Width 21 Inches Depth 13 Inches Weight 30 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price $6.95 ( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 10-14 business days Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 16 Inches Shipping Height 18 Inches Shipping Length 29 Inches Shipping Weight 30 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
One of the best I\'ve ever usedI'm a grilling purest and have always use a top quality gas grill or charcoal. Ive had electrics in the past and they were just ok at best. I recently moved to a high rise that does'nt allow gas grills and had to give up my Weber. I saw the reviews on this Meco; 1st day I had it I grilled thick Rib eyes. It flared lightly... the steaks were fantastic. Next night was marinated chicken.... great smoky flavor and no burning. I use the rotisserie on a 6 lbs roast and it was perfect. This is probably one of the BEST GRILLS Ive ever used gas,charcoal or electric. I am reccomeding it to all my residents in my building.
One great grillWe live in a town home and the local fire department does not allow propane or charcoal grills within 24 feet of the home, which is a royal pain because we have two outside decks on the second floor. So we opted to try this electric grill and it turned out great. Terrific charcoal taste with no briquettes to soak up fat and no flame-ups. Be sure to leave the grill on for 10-15 minutes when you are done grilling to burn off excess and you won't have problems. It is better than we expected. [...] and worth [$]. We have not tried the rotisserie yet, but will eventually. We bought the table-top unit. I give this the best rating..
Very Pleasantly SurprisedI don't normally offer my opinion on products that I buy (at least not for free), but I am so happy with the Meco 9309 grill that I had to write. After 44 years living in our own home with gas and charcoal grills, my wife and I downsized into an apartment. The local fire code does not allow gas or charcoal grills on apartment decks so we went in search of a quality electric grill. We received the Meco grill last Thursday and I grilled Friday Saturday and Sunday. This grill is almost as good as charcoal! The reflector plate under the heating element works great to generate "barbeque smoke" from the drippings of the meat. I couldn't believe the taste of the meats I grilled. I grilled pork loin, beef tips and a standing rib roast. I did the roast (6lb. 3 ribs) on the rotisserie and it was delicious. I used some hickory chips with the tips and the smoke was unbelievable! The only downside was I also grilled some asparagus and the olive oil ignited the hickory chips and started a small fire which was quickly extinguished by closing the hood and turning off the power. But the asparagus was a lost cause. I bought a folding cook station for the base as our space is limited and it works great with the grill. The only problem I have experienced is the wood handle to the rotisserie cracked during removal of the rib roast. I called Meco and they sent a replaement with no hesitation. The customer service person I spoke to was courteous and pleasant. Clean up is pretty easy because the grill rack can go in the dishwasher and everything else came off with a wet cloth (a little elbow grease on the glass window after the hickory fire). The rotisserie motor is quite strong and I did not notice any hesitation while handling my 6 lb. rib roast. Also, I used the power for the grill and the rotisserie on the same 15 amp circuit without tripping the breaker. All in all, I could not be more satisfied!
I LOVE THIS GRILLWe love our new grill. We're in a Condo so it's perfect for us. [...]. We cook on it at least 3 nights a week. Hambergers, Steak, Chicken, kabobs everything is good. Can't wait to use the rotisserie. Cleaning is really not that bad, my husband even takes out that bottom tray too,a little elbow grease, oven cleaner and your done. We will definitely recommend this grill to everyone, especially those who live in a Condo or Apartment. Thanks Meco, bon appetit!
It's Cooking!!My marina does not allow propane BBQs. How was I going to grill that freshly caught dolphin or my weekly New York strip? I began researching and despite dire warnings from neighbourhood grillers, purchased this product. I couldn't be more pleased both with this product and with the grilling results. We particularly enjoy a pork roast or chicken slowly cooked on the rotisserie. The one and only negative---some of the coating has peeled off on the inside bottom so the user must be careful in cleaning the interior. I have and continue to recommend this BBQ to all who will listen.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Meco Tabletop Electric BBQ Grill With Rotisserie - 9309W? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?