Easy to use; just plug and grill
- 2 element positions for versatile cooking options
- Fold-away wooden side tables for work area
- Food view window for monitoring the cooking process
- Slow roast with the included rotisserie kit
Electric grills from Meco make grilling easy, fast and delicious This Meco electric grill uses a 1500-watt heating element and plugs into any standard household outlet. Featuring 200 square inches of cooking space, the grill also includes a precision thermostat control with low, medium and high settings. The unique reflector pan is designed to generate higher temperatures and create smoky vapors to infuse your meal. The element can be adjusted into two different positions, one for searing and grilling and one for slow roasting with the included 22-inch rotisserie. Use the high-temp glass view window to monitor the cooking. The sturdy cart with a wooden lower-shelf also has two, fold-away wooden side tables with tool hooks for storage and workspace. This grill is for Outdoor BBQ use only! UL and CUL listed heating element. Requires minimum of 15 amps. BBQ Grill Dimensions With Shelves Folded: 28 Inches Wide.
- 49 inches
- 41 inches
- 19 inches
WarrantyThis electric grill is warranted against defects for ninety (90) days from the date of purchase. The electrical parts are warranted against defects for one (1) year with proof of purchase.
Specifications Grill Type Electric Grill Fuel Type Electric Exterior Material Painted Steel Color Black Cooking Grid Dimensions 16 1/2 X 12 1/4 Inches Burger Count 6 On Wheels Yes Side Shelves Yes Side Shelf Material Wood Made In USA Yes Commercial No Overall Dimensions Height 41 Inches Width 49 Inches Depth 19 Inches Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price $6.95 ( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 10-14 business days Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 18 Inches Shipping Height 21 Inches Shipping Length 29 Inches Shipping Weight 43 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations (and Canada) only.
over $249 Free under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45–day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product's packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Pleasantly SurprisedJust received my Meco Grill with wood tables and rotisserie. I ordered this after the Char-Broil grill I had suddenly burst into flames and almost burnt down my whole high rise building. The grill was easy to assemble and mainly all you need are some pliers and a phillips head screw driver. I set the grill up nicely on my terrace and it fits perfectly. The side tables are nicely designed and the wood seems to be of decent quality with a nice stain on it. I left the grill on for 15 minutes on the highest heat to burn off any oils and any other particles that might have been on it initially. I just got back from Colorado and brought some Elk steaks home so i thought this would be a good test to see how it cooks initially. The grill gets very hot and if you leave it covered will surely sear your meat correctly. The elk came out perfect. I decided to make some burgers today also, threw those on and they were perfectly cooked, moist and cooked through. I have no issues with the angle of the grill as it seems to be almost level with a slight raise in the rear. I will post a review on how the rotisserie works after I use it. Enjoy.
Use you oven broiler insteadBought this over the objections of my wife who wanted a gas BBQ. Have only used it a few times, however NOT even close to the same as gas BBQ. It seems that as reflector gets black and greasy, effectiveness goes downhill and it becomes merely an oven broiler. It is not fun to clean the reflector. Overall easy to cook on, but not worth buying.
This is OK for an electric grillI still prefer gas but was forced to have to use electric on my deck. This grill works OK, but the flavor is different from gas. I guess I'll get used to it. The biggest problem with the grill is the angle of the grate. Meat will slide off and land on the deck. I don't know why they designed the grill at such an angle. I have been putting a couple 2x4's under the front legs and that helps level the grill somewhat and actually keeps the meat from sliding off.
Love this grillI've had this grill little over a week and I love it. I've made chicken pieces, thick steaks, thin steaks and am right now making a rotisserie chicken and it's spinning and cooking away!! Chicken has been great every time but steaks need a very hot grill and some trial and error when it concerns the time. But over all an excellent purchase. There are 4 grilling element positions for cooking. Flat grilling, Dual - this is a slight tip of the grilling element and gives you a very hot and a slightly cooler grill top to work with, Rotisserie and cleaning. My one and only complaint it that the grill can slip from the flat grilling to the dual grilling position because of the heavy electric cord. Because I have the side tables I was able to prop up the cord so it would not go into the other position. Heats quickly!
I love my Meco barbqueI bought my first one when I lived in AZ where charcoal and briquette BarBQ's were not permitted in the condo. It did such a perfect job I bought a second one for my Seattle home. It wore out and I bought another one and now I'm buying one for a relative in NJ. Perfect chicken every time without any rubs or sloshing in fancy sauces. Not even salt. Cook for 50 minutes in hot weather and 65 - 70 minutes in cold weather. You'll never do better. Never. And I intend to buy more for family members if they they will grant me quantity discounts. I'll probably become their volume salesman. I've even replaced some parts when they wear out and the major part of it still works just fine. My primary unit uses natural gas, but others are on gas tanks. All great.
Small but mighty!I bought this grill to replace my 13 year old portable electric grill. I wanted an electric grill, but most of the stores only carry propane or charcoal ones of this size. I have used it 3 times now and I love it. It is easy to use, warms up quickly, sears well and the rotisserie attachment is great. It seems to be a well-made product and with some care, should last a long time. I would recommend it to my friends and I would purchase the MECO brand again! Thank you!
An electric grill that has sizzlePropane grills are illegal in my high-rise condo, and I hate the hassle of messing with slow-to-heat charcoal and the resultant mess, so I've been suffering with the use of a small older-model Sunbeam tabletop electric grill for years. After surfing the Web and checking reviews, I selected a Meco electric BBQ grill, model 9329W with a cart, rotisserie and fold-down wood side tables. It comes with a 1,670-watt heating element, plugs into our patio outlets and has 200 square inches of cooking surface on an easy-clean porcelain cooking grill. The thermostat control has low, medium and high settings, and the cooking element adjusts for various positions, including vertical for indirect rotisserie cooking. A weekend trial of cooking steaks and hamburgers and a chicken on the rotisserie convinced me that this unit has plenty of "sizzle." An optional cover allows me to store the unit year-round on the balcony.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Meco Electric Grill On Cart With Rotisserie And Fold Down Side Tables - 9329W? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?