202 square inches of cooking surface
- 3 element positions,including vertical for indirect rotisserie cooking
- Fold-away wooden side tables
- Standard 120-volt grounded plug
Electric grills from Meco are for Outdoor BBQ use only! This Meco electric grill is UL-listed, 1500-watt heating element (Canada: 1500-watt, CUL-listed heating element) plugs into standard household outlet. Requires minimum of 15 amps. This outdoor electric grill features a thermostat control with a low-medium-high setting, a sturdy cart with wire lower-shelf used for extra storage, 2 handy, fold-away wooden side tables, 3 element positions, including vertical for indirect rotisserie cooking, a reflector pan directs heat to the cooking surface, also a pre-assembled hood & bowl, and a standard 120-volt grounded plug. This Meco electric grill has a 200 square inches of usable cooking surface and normally ships in 48 hours. Overall BBQ Grill Dimensions: 42 inches wide (30 w/ shelves folded down) x 41 inches high x 19 inches deep. Cooking Grid measures:12 1/4 inches x 16 1/2 inches. This grill does not include rotisserie.
- 38 pounds
WarrantyThis electric grill is warranted against defects for ninety (90) days from the date of purchase. The electrical parts are warranted against defects for one (1) year with proof of purchase.
Overall Dimensions Weight 38 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping Price $6.95 ( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 10-14 business days Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 18 Inches Shipping Height 21 Inches Shipping Length 29 Inches Shipping Weight 38 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations (and Canada) only.
over $249 Free under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45–day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.*
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information, or refer to the Shipping Specifications, below.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product's packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we've received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Really great grillMost reviews are made shortly after purchase. This review is after owning and using this Meco grill for the past four months on the lanai of my Florida condo. This grill has exceeded my expectations in all areas. It does everything that I used to do with my gas grill prior to moving into a condo. I use it with cedar planks for roasting, and I even use it with water soaked wood chips for adding smoke flavoring to my steaks. It heats up fast to sear the juices in my steaks, and cooking fish and chicken tastes just like the old days of my gas grill. The two side fold down shelves are perfect for cooking condoments and food products while grilling. Clean up is a snap with a wire brush, the leaving the grill on high heat for a few minutes with the lid closed.
A great little grillWe purchased the grill as a thank you gift for our stay at my sister's vacation villa. It is perfect in size and portability without the mess of charcoal or the storage needs of a bulky propane tank. We were impressed how quickly the surface heats up, how evenly it cooks, and how nicely the grill cleans up. A great buy!
Meco Electric Grill 9325After 12 years of regular use, sadly my Meco Electric Grill ceased to work. I have to say, that it outlasted my neighbours gas grills by 2 and 3 to one (all three of my neighbours have replaced their gas grills at least twice over that time, one has replaced his 3 times -- and they use theirs as much as I use mine - not a "use" issue). I will be buying another Meco. See you in another 12 years. :)
Meco 9325, BEST elec Grill I've used!I will start out by saying that I bought a condo in the city where I couldn't have charcoal or propane. I didn't research electric grills very much, so I wasted my money on an Outdoor George Foreman Grill. HUGE MISTAKE! Now that I was unhappy that I couldn't have a real grill anymore, I started researching electric grills online, and read about the MECO 9325. Hesitant about buying online without seeing the product, I relied on the numerous great reviews that people wrote. Ordered it, got here in 2 days, put it together (30 minutes) and had friends over that night! I have used it non-stop for the past couple of weeks now. I've cooked everything from chicken wings, to New York Strips and everything has come off the grill perfect! The only thing that you should be careful of is if you are cooking greasy burgers, as I have had a couple of flare-ups because the grill gets so hot (Good thing), but it adds to the taste. Great grill [...]!
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Meco Electric Grill On Cart With Fold Down Side Tables - 9325? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?