Versatile wood pellet grill with a temperature range from 180 F to 600 F (in 5 degree increments)
Designed with entertainment in mind, the Louisiana Grills LG1100 series pellet grill delivers world class BBQ in your backyard. This versatile wood pellet grill offers the capability to bake, roast, braise, smoke, grill, sear, char-grill and BBQ with ease on your backyard patio. The grill is constructed from heavy-duty, powder-coated 14 gauge steel for enduring durability. The LG1100 main level cooking grate features 731 square inches of space while the upper rack offers 330 square inches for a comprehensive total of 1,061 square inches. The large, stainless steel burn grate along with the flame broiler in the open position allows you to reach temperatures up to 600 degrees for grilling. Fan-forced convection cooking ensures even temperatures throughout the grilling area and a proprietary exhaust system allows for even smoking. The auto-start electric igniter and feed system lets you set your temperature, push start, sit back and relax. The natural wood pellets feed into the burn pot where they are automatically ignited and the fan-cooled hopper and feed system keeps your grill at the temperature of your choosing. The hopper features a capacity of 14 pounds. The Digital Control Center lets you set your desired temperature and automatically maintains it during the grilling process. With the included food probe, you can set you desired food temperature and the grill will automatically go into smoke mode when that temperature is reached, preventing over cooking. The lid thermometer enables you to monitor the temperature inside the grill and the grease bucket catches run off grease from the flavor guard. The vented grill handle stays cool even when the grill is cooking at high temperatures The LG1100 cart has a solid bottom shelf for storage and also features heavy-duty casters for easy mobility.
- Feed large crowds with the 731 square inch porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grate
- Sear steaks with direct heat using the adjustable flame broiler
- Digital Control Center allows you to set precise temperatures and monitor internal food temperature
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge powder-coated steel construction ensures durability
WarrantyLouisiana Grills offers a five (5) year limited warranty from the date of purchase against defects and workmanship on all steel parts (excluding the burn grate), and a three (3) year limited warranty on all electrical components.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Height 43 3/4 Inches Width 50 3/4 Inches Depth 24 Inches Weight 178 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 7-10 business days Shipping Dimensions & Weight Shipping Width 42 3/4 Inches Shipping Height 25 1/4 Inches Shipping Length 22 1/2 Inches Shipping Weight 196 Pounds
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
What can we help you with?
Contact one of our knowledgeable experts to help guide you through your purchase. Give us a call, toll free at 1-877-743-2269 or Live Chat.
Customers Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Products
Louisiana Grills LG1100 Pellet Grill On Cart - 61100
|Memphis Grills Advantage Wi-Fi Controlled 26-Inch 430 Stainless Steel Freestanding Pellet Grill …||Traeger Pro Series 34 Pellet Grill On Cart - Bronze - TFB88PZB|
|Price & Shipping Information||
|Exterior Material||Painted Steel||Stainless Steel||Painted Steel|
|Cooking Grate Material||Porcelain Coated Cast Iron||Stainless Steel||Porcelain Coated Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||37 1/2 X 19 1/2 Inches||25 1/4 X 17 5/8 Inches||34 X 19 Inches|
|Hopper Capacity||14 Pounds||12 Pounds||18 Pounds|
|Side Burner Type||None||None||None|
|Grill Type||Pellet Grill||Pellet Grill||Pellet Grill|
|Main Grilling Area||731 Sq. Inches||427 Sq. Inches||646 Sq. Inches|
|Secondary Grilling Area||330 Sq. Inches||—||238 Sq. Inches|
|Total Grilling Area||1061 Sq. Inches||—||884 Sq. Inches|
|Max Temperature||600 F||650 F||450 F|
|Spring Assisted Hood||No||No||No|
|Cart Assembly||Some Assembly Required||Some Assembly Required||Some Assembly Required|
|Made In USA||No||Yes||No|
Show More Less
Overall Customer Rating
Want to leave a review for this product?
Great Multipurpose Grill/SmokerSmoking 30 lbs of Andouille Sausage is a breeze with this beast. Grilling ribeye steaks is almost too easy. And even baking cheesecake cookies is a snap. Great performance on a huge grilling surface make cooking just about anything fun. Love the building programmable probe for smoking the perfect pork butt for pulled pork. One of the best investments I've made in a while. Only wish I'd gotten one sooner.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Louisiana Grills LG1100 Pellet Grill On Cart - 61100? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?